• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro Vs Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a match that would be listed even if we did come to a conclusion.

Equalizing speeds here - when one character is way faster and way stronger, and the other character's only advantage is decent hax - is never a good idea. It skews everything towards the guy with the hax, especially since Vegeta doesn't really have any hax that would be usable against Lille at his intangible best.

LordAizenSama said:
Well this is basicly a stomp. Vegeta can't hit lille, and lille can one shot with the x axis.
Again it's NLF to think Lille could harm people who are far above even the strongest character in bleach...

@Promenstein: I modified it a little... And I don't expect this to be added either way...

Speed unequalized is inconclusive at best, since Lille is still intangible and Vegeta still can't hurt him.

It's not NLF. The ability has been explained and displayed. Vegeta has no resistance to that type of hax.

No what I mean it's NLF to think that a hax ability which works on a weaker character would work on a stronger character...

It's like saying Saitama hasn't lost to anyone so he can't lose to anyone...

No, it's nothing like that. It's absurd to even compare the two.

I agree haxxes do have their limits and variants in which case you can call NFL (with a valid argument) but disregarding hax for raw power is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back