• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And here you go ignoring what I say again. It cut through his entire arm once despite clashing multiple times against his limbs in weaker states. The only other time it harmed him was when she went for a tendon which is a weak spot. I have already proven why the sword doesn't ignore durability like you believe it does. You also have to prove the sword is magical when Diana has not returned to Themiscyra to our knowledge, the Godkiller sword was destroyed by Ares and there are no gods to make her a new one nor any mention of her getting a magic sword.

If he is not 100% Superman why are you all for giving him weaknesses he hasn't shown at all and wasn't even stated to directly have? Hell bring the statement where Snyder says he has the same weaknesses and powers.

Oh dear more repetitive stupidity. Superman blitzes people who have better reactions and combat speed than Link does in base. And don't give that same muh Flurry Rush is always active BS again until you make a CRT and have his Rel reactions removed. You can't have something always active in a key and not have it be your base stat for said key.

AnonymousBlank said:
And here you go ignoring what I say again. It cut through his entire arm once despite clashing multiple times against his limbs in weaker states. The only other time it harmed him was when she went for a tendon which is a weak spot. I have already proven why the sword doesn't ignore durability like you believe it does. You also have to prove the sword is magical when Diana has not returned to Themiscyra to our knowledge, the Godkiller sword was destroyed by Ares and there are no gods to make her a new one nor any mention of her getting a magic sword.

If he is not 100% Superman why are you all for giving him weaknesses he hasn't shown at all and wasn't even stated to directly have? Hell bring the statement where Snyder says he has the same weaknesses and powers.

Oh dear more repetitive stupidity. Superman blitzes people who have better reactions and combat speed than Link does in base. And don't give that same muh Flurry Rush is always active BS again until you make a CRT and have his Rel reactions removed. You can't have something always active in a key and not have it be your base stat for said key.
First of all, calm down with your damn BS claim FFS just go see the Calc for link flurry rush, its always there the reason you don't spam it is because of game mechanics plus superman as never and I mean NEVER reacted to someone who is MASSIVELY FASTER THAN LIGHT.

I am calm. Doesn't mean I am not gonna call out BS when I see it.

You keep missing my whole point. I don't need the calc to say he can go MFTL with Flurry Rush, I don't care what the rating is. I am asking for Flurry Rush being a constantly active skill that always gives him MFTL reaction all the time. That is what you are arguing and it isn't supported by the profile and you haven't provided a thread where this was accepted nor the reasoning behind it beyond "its just game mechanics that he doesn't". As it stands, he has relativistic reactions without Flurry Rush. That rating should not be there if Flurry Rush is always active. So show me where it says he always has it active.

Link is far above baseline high 6a with the one hit obliterator.

Superman has also been staggered and hurt by less than high 6a attacks so his durability is somewhat questionable.

Supes is still dozens of time stronger.

So has Thanos, shall we downgrade him too? Staggers from lesser characters has never been grounds for lower dura or dura being called into question. If it was, higher tiers would all get downgraded for most verses.

@LordWhis the key being used for Link is before his 100 year long nap due to the calamity so he doesn't have the One Hit Obliterator here.

You know what would be nice, if Anon could show how far into Rela+ supes is because if he can't then it's a .04c difference in speed which wouldn't cause a blitz.

I don't need to show far into Rel+ he is when he got the rating for seeing people as fast as Link as statues. You are so insistent on seeing a number and disregarding the context of his feat just to downplay him.

The people "As fast as Link" from all the calcs shown are at best .22c, Link is .46c, I don't know where you're getting this logic from. Yes you need to show how far or I'll repeat my argument yet again since you've clearly been ignoring it, "it's a .04c difference in speed which wouldn't cause a blitz."

He isn't .46c until he uses Flurry Rush which no one has provided evidence for it being permanently on, why he even has the MHS+ and Relativistic stats when he apparently is constantly MFTL, or where this supposed .46c comes from when none of the calcs or linked profile on his page lead to such a figure.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Link's_Speed_Compared_to_Beamos_Beams

This is the only calc for his relativistic reactions that is actually on the profile/linked profiles so if he is actually .46c, provide the calc and do explain why its not even on his page instead of the scaling to another Link.

Apologies for the first part I was typing and making assumption before I went to look at the Flurry Rush and never backspaced.

Sigh Why is that calc or whichever Link's page it is on not linked to BOTW then, would have made it so much easier.

So Supes sees a slightly moving statue. Still waiting on the Flurry Rush stuff. I assume it was used in a cut scene for the calc so does he use it in other cutscenes? If not its not in character then the blitz still happens, if it is incon at the very best .... which reminds me, what is up with the Link FRA that were dropping earlier? He straight up can't win.

You want the flurry rush calc? It's on his page.

You still have not established how high into Relativistic+ superman is, thus we assume baeline which is .50c and Link is .46c, dude, that's .04c off, no blitz is happening that's not even enough to be a "statue" they're in the same raection time. What part of that do you not get?

The FRAs were for the Superman weakness to magic part before it got removed. This is incon like I already said, Superman can't blitz him and Link activating flurry rush is just a blitz but he can't harm Superman.

Not the calc, I saw that one lol. I meant the in character usage stuff.

Except assuming baseline is disingenuous when we can clearly see that he moves far and away faster. People half Link's speed were statues to him so saying there would only be a .04c difference is wrong as it ignores the context of his feat.

Currently voteless. Link w/o equipment gets his butt handed to him physically. Flurry Rush speed is his saving grace. Does he even have the Master Sword? If so he can just give it to Supes and win because Supes isn't Link

Its not always on. He needs to dodge. Which given they're in the same speed tier and by default he can't be more than 2ish times faster than him is going to not be difficult.

The real cal howard said:
Its not always on. He needs to dodge. Which given they're in the same speed tier and by default he can't be more than 2ish times faster than him is going to not be difficult.
He dosent need to dodge to active since he can activate buy using his bow (as shown when he is in the air and its just on.

Back