• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Kara vs The Blood Drenched Emperor

Well first off - does Link have any way to get past Low-High regen? (Won't consider Low-Godly as it only happens once every 100 years)

Second, does Link have any way to stop all his blood being slowly drained the moment he gets within about 20 metres of the BDE, and really quickly drained the moment he gets within 2 metres?

Link seems to have large advantages in the form of raw power durability, and a tremendous amount of speed by comparison.

Unfortunately for Link none of that matters in the long run against the Blood Drenched Emperor due to Monarch's points. It doesn't appear that Link has any way of preventing BDE from regenerating, and even if he did, he doesn't have the range to keep him from having his blood drained out of him, even in spite of his speed advantage (Unless, of course, the Blood Drenched Emperor's abilities don't work on stronger beings, but its not my character so I have no idea).

@Monarch

1. No I do not think so.

2. he does have some kind of way but it's a really small chance of him stopping it.

DerpCity said:
Unless, of course, the Blood Drenched Emperor's abilities don't work on stronger beings, but its not my character so I have no idea
The BDE's Kingdom of Blood ability does work on stronger beings. If the entity has blood, or something that can be conceptualised as blood (e.g. machine oil, chlorophyll), it will be absorbed. The only way to stop it is to have no possible openings for the blood to leave the body, but if it is an opening large enough for even a single cell of blood (or conceptual blood) to leave, it will be drained out. Slower than normal, but if they come close it will end up being drained with such speed that it would likely widen the opening, so more would come out.

Back