• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zelda is 3-A now. Neat. Hopefully this isn't an AP stomp.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is base fusion Zamasu. Otherwise SBA. Despite the image, this is canon Zamasu.

Merged zamasu by nekoar-daqabji
Link Render
Fusion Zamasu:
Link (Composite):

Inconclusive:

I mean, Zamasu can burp and win, Kais can touch ghosts iirc, and if Link can put him down physically then Infinite Zamasu is an unwinnable matchup.

Schnee One said:
Going Infinite Zamasu is a loss for Zamasu
That is correct. If we allow infinite Zamasu then we'd have to do that for every battle, effectively making every 3-A battle with Zamasu one sided.

Zamasu Chan escreveu:
Schnee One escreveu: Indo Infinito Zamasu é uma derrota para Zamasu

Está correto. Se permitirmos o infinito Zamasu, teríamos que fazer isso para cada batalha, efetivamente fazendo com que todas as batalhas 3-A com Zamasu fossem unilaterais.
Code:
Exert if you put it up as a second round

ZephyrosOmega said:
Link is likely getting buffed to Low 2-C soon, would starting him against infinite zamasu be applicable?
Triforce GG, I think. I think Zamasu still can't hit Link which gives Link all the time in the world to use the Triforce on him. This is Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu. 2-C Infinite Zamasu is a different story I believe due to being Low Multiversal.

This is not Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu.

"Rules: Speed Equalized. This is base fusion Zamasu. Otherwise SBA. Despite the image, this is canon Zamasu."

This is 3-A Zamasu who has no Non Physical Interaction and can not harm Link in any way. Please read the OP before voting.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Zamasu can burp and win, Kais can touch ghosts iirc, and if Link can put him down physically then Infinite Zamasu is an unwinnable matchup.
This Is where NPI should come from I think

DragonEmperor23 said:
This is not Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu.
"Rules: Speed Equalized. This is base fusion Zamasu. Otherwise SBA. Despite the image, this is canon Zamasu."

This is 3-A Zamasu who has no Non Physical Interaction and can not harm Link in any way. Please read the OP before voting.
I know. It was simply responding to when or if Link gets upgraded to Low 2-C, how would a fight between him and Infinite Zamasu would be. It was a hypothetical.

I mean he says iirc but I feel like something that important would already be on the profile. Until he brings a scan or something, we can't use it.

Don't Kai's like.

Interact with Ghosts on a literal daily basis since that's literally what they are upon entering the afterlife?

Don't they just go straight to Hell or Heaven after King Yenma judges them? I remember Goku went to Snake Way, but I forgot the specifics of that.

Even if Zamasu could touch Link, this is a stomp because Link just stops time and kills Zamasu at the start. And before "Zamasu can kill Link with a touch so it's okay", Zamasu isn't going to be able to attack Link before timestop and EE. Thus, it is a stomp.

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

I'll bold the part that makes it a stomp.

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

I'll be sure to remove Rohan's and Issei's then given they are literally the exact same thing.

Schnee One said:
I'll be sure to remove Rohan's and Issei's then given they are literally the exact same thing.
If Rohan's wins are because of his thought based mindhax that he starts with and the opponent has no similar ability, then yes I agree. If you're talking about Issei vs Dante, Dante has Low Mid regen and his own amps, you're missing the "immediately" part.

Rohan pointing at his opponent at his opponents before they can do anything at the start is immediate

Issei speedblitzing and one shotting his opponents, is immediate.

What's the difference

There's also the "No chance to retort" which is every fight

Not really. "No chance to retort." If the opponent also has point or thought based abilities, then this isn't true.

Dante also has a thought based speed and strength amp, so again, not immediate.

"Every fight." It's not Opponent has an ability that lets them immediately win = stomp. It's Opponent has an ability that lets them immediately win and the other fighter is not able to do anything before instantly losing = stomp.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not really. "No chance to retort." If the opponent also has point or thought based abilities, then this isn't true.

Dante also has a thought based speed and strength amp, so again, not immediate.
Except this is usually not the case

Off the top of my head outside of Diavolo and Dio, none of Rohan's wins have opponentsvwjo can shoot faster

Dante isn't the only fight on Issei's file either.

For Rohan matches? He has a bunch so could u be more specific.

None of those threads were immediate losses but the Mel one might need to be looked at.

@Cal

Issei getting hit was never a problem in the match because of his precog, I just reread the thread.

Back