• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx Rifelson vs. N. A. O. M. I.

Knight of OR vs Linx would be soooo thematic too but the stupid author forgot to make the profile. ovo

That being said, I don't know if Naomi can put Linx down past his defenses, but I dunno if Linx can put her down either since her main gist is the "hard to kill" sort of stuff.

I'll go through all of Linx's profile properly again then I'll make a judgement.

Got it for the most part here. I've got to say, I think this one is Inconclusive.

Offense-wise, Linx has the advantage, no questions asked. He has conceptual stuff, can dish out devastating hax which will destroy existence and non-existence alike as well as spacce-time. He can also TEAR through N. A. O. M. I. with the God Blades that are 2-A (and I'm glad this is unrestricted here, I'll get to that in a sec).

All of this is already enough to trump Naomi in direct combat, and her being extremely above baseline Low 2-C physically doesn't help either when Linx can naturally tank attacks from beings of a Higher Tier or otherwise resist/negate most of her abilities through Aura, a durability that is likely superior in scale and the capability of both taking whatever hits but also countering with his own offense.

...But then, he realizes that he has to do it again. And again. And again. And again.

He can cut cleanly through whatever NAOMI that comes his way only to see that in the smallest of instants right after that, it's like the next NAOMI is a different being altogether.

Her Acausality is truly broken to the point where if you *kill* or affect the Present Naomi, the one from the next instant is already considered a different being altogether. It's not that Causality of dying/being erased, etc does not affect her. As far as she's concerned, the NAOMI you just struck down is not her. It would be like making a tree fall down only to see another exactly the same yet different pop up before you even finished that other one off. Stuff like Complete Negation will nullify a NAOMI or another only for alternates to come the next moment like it doesn't concern them at all.

Now even if Linx is overwhelmed with Numbers, he can likely just bust the whole timeline all at once while wielding a God Blade to blast all the Naomi's around in an epic fashion, but he'll have to do that across every point in time and every point in Non-Existent time too to get rid of the girl on that timeline. He does have both existence and non-existence erasure so I believe he can pull it off.

But then NAOMI is already in a bunch of other Timelines all around and coming at him again while other NAOMIs reach out and hide in 5th dimensional space to keep restoring/creating other timelines she can spawn from.

Linx has endless stamina. Naomi has an endless army of herself.

Linx can tear through that army like crazy. No ammount of evolution will make Naomi jump a full tier in her current condition (as her profile states, she is limited by the Shells and does not possess a Hexis, so top Low 2-C is as far as she goes power wise).

Linx ultimately will be in one of those epic battles of one vs everything else where he murderizes hordes over hordes of Naomi while Naomi will be abusing her "I don't stay down" bs in the hopes that Linx tires out and gives her the chance she needs... Which will, ultimately, never come as he can not tire.

Most epic Inconclusive I can imagine.

Linx: Uses Precognition.

"Hmm...I shall protect Gyrohem...F O R E V E R !"

Vote counted and I agree.

2 for inconclusive. (Another Inconclusive Linx match it seems so far. Whoop!)

...Inconclusive for reasons above.

Wew boy is that another inconclusive Linx match I smell?

Tfw Linx is badass enough to be single handedly holding back Naomi for eternity and wrecking alternates one after another while at it. ovo

ROFL

It's great because it's true. I can legitimately imagine Linx's and N. A. O. M. I.'s faces in that scene.

Back