• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx Rifelson vs Tessera

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Supernatural

vs

The Elf

Rules:

Linx is in Blood Form whereas this is Search for the Key Arc Tessera (Both 4-A). Linx may not use Chosen Armor and the 3 God Blades.

Speed equalized (Just in-case). Win by death, K.O, or when the other can't fight anymore/surrender. In-character, but are serious about winning.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The fight takes place on an indestructable planet.

Who will win?!?

Battle Music

Linx Rifelson ver 3
Tessera 4

Hmm. I remember that Perpetual's pages are outdated from what he once told me. Just randomly letting that out there.

Aside that, i agree with Dragon and say that Linx has the hax advantage.

Mkay, then what if I don't permit Linx to use the 3 God Blades at all? (He doesn't really use them anyways in-lore, so it makes sense)

Linx only has durability negation for his fists, the 3 God Blades have their own hax, and so does his Dragon Katana. Linx wouldn't be able to transfer his durability negation to a weapon, since it's only for his fists.

Hmm. It's probably still Linx even then. He has full hax resistance and has durability negation. Tho Tessera has the infinite willpower thing that could negate some haxes....hmm....

I'll have to look at their abilities more.

Back