• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Laser CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Third Key physicals should just scale of his own calc

Second Key should upscale from Model 4 due to basically one shotting it (Iron Man Volume 1 Issue 152)
It'd also scale in speed while Striking and Lifting Strength would be Regular Human

This seems uncontroversial to apply, yes.

I am not sure. Please elaborate regarding what you mean.

Thank you.

It can probably be applied then.

The Living Laser hasn't been updated from the CRT in more than 2 years.

While this thread was approved, I would remove this calc before anything gets applied.

Third Key physicals should just scale of his own calc
This is not a feat, is a statement made by Stark while he is suffering from a semi-death experience, Tony ain't a good state of mind to make any concrete claim by that moment. He was paralyzed waist down due to nerve damage, and has been suffering constant pains due to a body-controlling-chip that was implanted in his spine which caused him to become rather irrational throughout the arcs (From IM #243 to #284)

We also have nulled out certain feats because he often makes exaggerated statements, such as with the Grand Canyon and Manhattan Boulder Feat.

org: Just scale that form of Living Laser to Model 9, they had a pretty evenly fight until Stark's body was forcebly shutdown.

That seems fine to me.

Would you or somebody else here be willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Okay. I have done so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back