• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The telekinesis could probably stop her from splitting up. Her lifting strength shouldn't be higher than Class 5, and it has Class 100 ls. Setsuna does have higher ap, but by a negligible amount. Voting Boom Boom Lizard.

The telekinesis could probably stop her from splitting up. Her lifting strength shouldn't be higher than Class 5, and it has Class 100 ls. Setsuna does have higher ap, but by a negligible amount. Voting Boom Boom Lizard.
So uh, she does have very good dodge feats against explosions. As the title implies, she's dealt with another guy who primarily uses explosions and had an AP advantage. She had to be outsmarted to be beaten. Here's a summary

Also does this thing really start with TK?

So uh, she does have very good dodge feats against explosions. As the title implies, she's dealt with another guy who primarily uses explosions and had an AP advantage. She had to be outsmarted to be beaten. Here's a summary

Also does this thing really start with TK?
Idk, look up a fight of it on YouTube or something. The Frontier series is the part of Monster Hunter this wiki knows the least about because it never left Japan as far as I'm aware.

Idk, look up a fight of it on YouTube or something. The Frontier series is the part of Monster Hunter this wiki knows the least about because it never left Japan as far as I'm aware.

OK, found a video that probably showcases its attacks pretty well

I also just noticed that it's profile is still outdated and using the old scaling when it should be scaling to Lagiacrus' High 8-C+ Feat, then when it gets enraged it increases it's stats significantly. It doesn't help that Apex Monsters usually One-Shot Monsters that have a really similar AP value as Lizardy as shown when Diablos One-Shots Barroth in Monster Hunter World.

I also just noticed that it's profile is still outdated and using the old scaling when it should be scaling to Lagiacrus' High 8-C+ Feat, then when it gets enraged it increases it's stats significantly. It doesn't help that Apex Monsters usually One-Shot Monsters that have a really similar AP value as Lizardy as shown when Diablos One-Shots Barroth in Monster Hunter World.
By any chance, does this affect every creature in the verse? And if it doesn't, which monsters do not use the High 8-C+ thing?

By any chance, does this affect every creature in the verse? And if it doesn't, which monsters do not use the High 8-C+ thing?
It only changed the Apex Monsters, if you want a Low Tier Monster then choose something like Jyuratodus or the aforementioned Barroth, hell if we had a Tobi Kadachi Profile I'd suggest using it but we still don't have profiles for every Monster yet.

Alright, match-up has been changed. If anyone needs any info, here's the fight against this thing

Lizardy can't really counter such ability so I gotta vote the Kaiju looking thing.
To be fair, those bombs need to be detonated by the creature's attacks and she should be pretty experienced with such attacks since...

And just to get this concluded

Uragaan FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back