• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Llama god fights a demon god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus vs Demigra

Demigra seems like the latest fad nowadays so why don't we pit him against the literal god of pokemon?

Speed is equalized of course.

This better not be a stomp if it is I will be sad

I don´t know what to say.

Okay, I will, Arceus precogs that Demigra is going to AP stomp him, and so he just BFRs him.

Not a mismatch, however, as Demigra can, after all, just hit him before he does it.

Not voting yet.

Arceus's cosmic awareness allows him to see how much of a threat Demigra is, so he mindhaxes, absorbs his powers, BFRs, or uses Perish Song.

Not quite a stomp, since Demigra has a win con. But I'll have to say llama, 9.98/10 for ShadowWarrior's reasons (although I am not convinced BFR would work, with Demigra's immense Range advantage).

Zeifyl said:
Not quite a stomp, since Demigra has a win con. But I'll have to say llama, 9.98/10 for ShadowWarrior's reasons.
No, since the win con is countered by the Llama

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, since the win con is countered by the Llama
Llama needs only hesitate for a fraction of a femtosecond, to get one-shot.

The win con is extremely unlikely, but there.

But he cannot hesitate. That's impossible to the character.

And your wincon depending on the enemy doing a mistake that they normally wouldn't is not a wincon.

Wait, if speed is equal, then why would Arceus be faster than Demigra?

It would go Arceus uses thought based hax

And Demigra uses thought based mindhax

That's an incon. BFR shouldn't be an argument either, since Demigra can teleport from the Crack of Time through the DB multiverse which is way bigger than the Pokémon one.

So what's the wincon for Demigra?

Sure he could punch Arceus, but that's not possible when the opponent has thought based hax that is guaranteed to go off before Demi gets near him due to precog.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So what's the wincon for Demigra?
Sure he could punch Arceus, but that's not possible when the opponent has thought based hax that is guaranteed to go off before Demi gets near him due to precog.
The only hypothetically possible wincon is Demi teleporting out of Arceus' range, and performing a ki attack.

Arceus is a type 1 abstract of a type 3 concept.

A type 3 concept can be destroyed indirectly by destroying all objects of the concept, so if Demigra multiverse busts he wins.

He just gets haxxed long before he pulls that off.

So his win con is teleporting out of the Multiverse and then blowing it up? It's still thought based though, Arceus's hax would hit him at the moment of teleportation.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So his win con is teleporting out of the Multiverse and then blowing it up? It's still thought based though, Arceus's hax would hit him at the moment of teleportation.
The win con existing does not automatically make it possible.

That's what a win condition is. A possible way for one person to win.

That doesn't make any sense. You're saying that Demigra can beat Arceus by doing something that's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back