• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikaman

He/Him
Logan Paul (WWE) is now on the wiki, and what better way to christen him than to put him up against Markiplier.

Logan is 9-B, Yancy is 9-B+ (5,367,524.97 vs 19,621,752.19 Joules, ~3.66x AP advantage for Yancy)

Battle takes place in a Wrestling Ring, Speed is equalised.

Logan Paul:

Markiplier (Yancy): 3 (@Pikaman @Adem_Warlock69 @It_is_i_wyatt)

Matpat (Incon):

logan-paul-wwe.gif

markiplier.gif

Last edited:
yancy shmooves on em with a reality warping musical number + dance dance fighting style
A: What stops Logan from using his Social Influencing and aggravating him into something different?
B: Logan’s Accelerated Development may be able to allow him to eventually keep pace with Yancy assuming he buys himself enough time

Last edited:
Anyways how good is AD?
Learned a bunch of wrestling techniques in a short time frame from training. Logan himself says he feels he gets exponentially better every time he practices. Even wrestling veterans with over a decade experience compliment how quickly Logan adapts to the sport, and how he has exceeded everyone's expectations.

He's basically just a very quick learner.

Honestly I don’t think Logan has too many ways to circumvent the dancing stuff. He could go a distance thanks to a few of his abilities and his admirable fighting ability, but I can’t see him outlasting Yancy, so I’ll vote the latter

I mean we kinda got that with Mandy Rose but WWE fired her which sucks by the way, I hope she returns and WWE supports and shows her content on their shows weekly, Mannn do I miss the Attitude Era I swear we got something like that back then, There was this episode where Triple H and DX were pointing at the crowd and people took off their shirt and stuff good times.....good times then all the smarks came in and destroyed wrestling with flips and kicks.

Last edited:
Back