• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does reiji do? at the start and EFF slows him down to all hell at a very rapid pace and since no resistence and ren's bloodlust...

Reiji could resist via time invulnerability. But Ren blitzes him to oblivion before he can activate that.

Voting Ren via instant blitz + neck slice.

Looking at Reiji's page reminds me that i'm gonna have to play the VN to improve this verse page

I made this match with this ability in mind so it wasn't just a blitz.

Urtharbrunnr (Õ»¥õ║║µêªþòÑõ║êþƒÑÞªû ´╝êÒéªÒâ½ÒéÂÒâûÒâ½Òâ│) uruzaburu): This ability allows Reiji to foresee a few seconds in the future, not only that, but also see all the possible moves the opponent will make, all kinds of reactions, all possible futures, he can even predict what the enemy is going to think. This technique causes Reiji to adapt to the speed of the enemy, supposedly independent of his speed, until he becomes as fast as his enemy, as shown in the fight against Ryuichi where although Reiji started barely managing to react to his speed, at the end of the fight he was already faster than Ryuichi.

He still starting slower, and he only could fight against Ryuchi after a few attacks. Ren will instantly blitz and kill before he can adapt. Also, theres nothing saying he can resist time slow with that speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back