• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fu seems to have more abilities but I have not clue how they work? How does his power null work and is there a way for him to breach void barriers?

They can't "nearly be 2-A", the gap is literally infinity.

Fu's power nullification; nullifies power ups such as transformation or stat boosts

But his primary moves are mind hax and sealing so. Does Reaver have any way to counter this

And he's REALLY far into it

Chamel with his presence was going to destroy the multiverse which has countless timelines, base Goku demolished him, there are multiple characters stronger than Goku SSJ4, Cumber can one shot an even stronger version of that Goku, and Fu can one shot Cumber.

The same with Xenoverse characters, they are arguably all bordering 2-A.

Considering the Xenoverse itself has infinite number of time patrollers and thus each patroller has an infinite number of timelimes.

Xeno characters alone are massively downgraded to 2B when they should be 2A. And that is just Xenoverse and then we have Heros.

Fu in his first appearance created a Xenoverse with the Supreme Kai of Time as Demigra. Then promptly absorbed it.

The recent episode has him one shotting Kanba.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
They can't "nearly be 2-A", the gap is literally infinity.
Fu's power nullification; nullifies power ups such as transformation or stat boosts

But his primary moves are mind hax and sealing so. Does Reaver have any way to counter this

And he's REALLY far into it

Chamel with his presence was going to destroy the multiverse which has countless timelines, base Goku demolished him, there are multiple characters stronger than Goku SSJ4, Cumber can one shot an even stronger version of that Goku, and Fu can one shot Cumber.
They are nearly 2-A because due to Ekko the LoL multiverse that is already countless bordering on infinity is being constantly multiplied...

Yeah Kassadin has resisted 2-B mind hax (The void) so he should be fine in the mind hax department, he stops transformations so not very useful but he might stop the void blade damage boost, does not really mkae much of a difference anyway.

How does the sealing work? Kasadin has dimensional travel.

You can't "Border" on Infinity though? You're either finite or infinite. There's no middle ground. I can do 50105125327421471042^34198741894712472^124284214371971293 for eternity and it still won't be infinite since it's just multiplying indefinitely, not that the actual number is innumerable.

"Yeah Kassadin has resisted 2-B mind hax (The void) so he should be fine in the mind hax department, he stops transformations so not very useful but he might stop the void blade damage boost, does not really mkae much of a difference anyway."

I don't think The Void has a page, so can I get any reference for The Void being 2-B? The only other reference to the void is that it mind-haxxed a 7-B in seconds, who's only feat of surviving Mindhax is "Not dying" to the Void, which doesn't tell me much. Especially since he's been taken over and controlled. Especially since we scale Mind Hax potency via a number of minds attacked rather than any singular minds. Although this is unlikely to be overly relevant as Fu's Mindhax takes almost no time at all to do so eh.

"How does the sealing work? Kasadin has dimensional travel."

If Fu's Sealing is truly the strongest in all of history, period then it'd be superior to the sealing Chronoa did on Demigra to seal him into the Rift. Demigra has Teleportation, Portal Creation and Timeline Hopping. Also the Dimension-Hopping mentioned in Kassadin's page seems to be a form of Spatial Manipulation, in which case he will not get out of Fu's sealing since sealing in DB works more like "You're in your own (pocket) dimension" rather than "You're stuck in a jar, so you can just break it!". Like even though Roshi was weaker than Frost in DB, the Mafuuba made Frost unable to fight back despite Frost being a quadrq9fjaoigaofjafi times stronger than Roshi. Roshi's sealing only failed because he used the Mafuuba too many times in conjunction with eachother.

His dimension hopping works by taking himself to the void regardless of where he is and out to where he wants to be sealing him with the way Fu:s seems to work will be useless.

Again, what the hell is the Void. Because the Rift Demigra was sealed in was already outside of universes; aka a Void. A place without Space and Time as they were in the space between timelines. Simply going to a realm without Space and Time (a Void) isn't going to do anything.

Edit:

"His dimension hopping works by taking himself to the void regardless of where he is and out to where he wants to be sealing him with the way Fu:s seems to work will be useless."

This also feels like just normal Teleportation/Dimension Hopping and not a super seal negater. Something Fuu's Sealing is already established to deal with quite easily.

@Akreious The Void is a dimension that exists outside of spacetime that instantly erases one's mind, body, and soul just by being exposed to a miniscule fraction of it. Kass is able to live there for years with no ill effects

>Sealing (Claimed he has the strongest sealing spell in all of history)

Gotta love that super specific description

But yeah, mind hax isnt working on Kass and from how i remember sealing in DB, sealing isnt working either

Not quite sure thats how what works?

He was unaffected by the effects of the Void, which can shatter the strongest minds and erase a lifetime of memories in a short period of time just from being touched by or exposed to it, for years

Maybe get a quote that explains it more clearly?

Also, do we still make a difference between mind destruction and actual mind control?

"To be a mortal touched by this power is to suffer an agonizing glimpse of eternal unreality, enough to shatter even the strongest mind. Denizens of the Void realm itself are construct-creatures, often of only limited sentience, but tasked with a singular purpose—to usher in total oblivion across Runeterra."

Resisting mind destruction > Resisting mind control, its the same principal as resisting time slow by resisting time stop

WeeklyBattles said:
@Akreious The Void is a dimension that exists outside of spacetime that instantly erases one's mind, body, and soul just by being exposed to a miniscule fraction of it. Kass is able to live there for years with no ill effects
This doesn't answer how Kass is able to get to the Void in the first place...?

Fuu's Sealing, if we take his statement at face value, is > Chronoa's which would mean that Teleportation/Portal Creation is a no-go.

How does Kass' Dimension Hopping work? If it operates by teleporting to The Void, it's not going to work. If it works by ripping a hole through dimensions like Vice Shout then it isn't going to work either. If it's some extradimensional do-hicky then it'd work.

Also, small side-note that doesn't really relate to the battle, if the Void is exposed to a timeline and causes massive amounts of temporal paradoxes (Being outside of time and all, it would've never been there in the world's history) wouldn't that make Fuu much more powerful since he feeds off of paradoxes like that?

Kass is able to instantly create tears in reality that let him access the void, a technique called Riftwalking.

I think the more important thing is how does Fuu's sealing work? Seeing as its called a spell im guessing that means its magic based meaning Kass would likely resist it to an extent if not outright nullify it or absorb it.

No because the Void doesnt cause paradoxes.

Ah then sealing won't work... I think?

I'm not a DBH expert so I can't say yes or no now that I have that information.

We don't really know how Fuu's sealing works. Sure we can just say "It's a spell! Kass nulls!", but this is ignoring that "magic" could also involve stuff associating with the divines, or say have direct ties with Ki. Note that the Wish Dragon's Wish Granting is technically "Magic", but it definitely doesn't act like the Magic of Demigra or Baba.

Also I doubt Kassadin would be able to nullify it or absorb it. Resist, yes. Sealing in Dragon Ball almost never directly "Touches" the enemy and rather sucks them into a contained space. Like the Mafuuba technique to an extent. It doesn't "Pick Up" the enemy, the enemy is pulled into the "flow" and sucked in like a vacuum. Although until we know how he does it, we cannot say yes or no.

Hey also I found a problem. So this Kassadin is the size of Galaxies... how the hell is he gonna hit Fuu? Fuu is like a super small micro-bullet to him while his attacks (Notably punches and even blade) is going to be blunt AF to Fuu due to the sheer amount of surface area that's going to be inflicted on Fuu

Unless we equalize size or something.

Also am I hearing this right? the Void coming out and erasing existences, wrecking minds and destroying bodies won't cause paradoxes despite those things never happening in the timeline? wot? I think the fact that the Void being outside of Time and that it destroyed something in a Timeline would cause a paradox since the Void would've never been included within the timeline in the first place...?

What? The void can attack things that are in time while being outside of time, I don't know how that is a contradiction? It is just how it works.

Anyway the sealing does not seem like anything that will hold Kassadin, as for size that is an advantage for Kassadin not a disadvantage, he has more attack range than Fu and his attack are still just as fast.

Without sealing I vote Kassadin via forcefields and null sphere spam. He can also attack with the void that he uses during his dimension hopping (which should grant him all its properties, we forgot that weekly).

Kass can absorb magic just by having it used in the general vicinity, it doesnt have to be touching him or hit him, hell it doesnt even have to be used against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back