• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Longinuslanze Speed Upgrade

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So multiple people on the Masadaverse have agreed that LLT should have Irrelevant speed at its peak due to not only being created to kill a 1-A but having also hit 1-As in K3 and Dies Irae.

The 3-A key I think

Idk about Ikabey but it's rated 1-A with llt so it might scale too

i think even the 5-B one? Considering its only "sealed" in DI when the swastikas are not yet unleashed iirc

Probably?

The LLT was designed for such a purpose and is descirbed as something which destroys the Law of the Old World even in Dies Irae IWKBey.

However, it is definitely not applicable for when Reinhard is suppressed by the Swastika's though - that LLT didn't have any of its almighty power and even stated as such by Ren.

We really should make a Swastika-suppressed Reinhard key.

Anyway we should probably get back to the actual topic at hand (Reinhards use of LLT can be discussed for deciding his Tatics thing).

i mean rein never shot shot the spear with absolute seriousness. If u mean the one in marie route he just did a casual blast no? In all seriousness this would give him that attack speed so he still tbf need to pull it out. Ren's blocking is disabled

Wasnt like every fight between Ren and Rein filled with a shit ton of PIS?

And yes Rein would still have to pull out LLT and throw/let go of it, that speed is his normal speed, it would become Irrelevant after he throw/let it go.

The only time I remember someone blocking it was when Reinhard discovered his nature as Mercurius apoptosis, he blocked it with his kamunagawa

that's 1-A doe so...that's pretty pointless. Frankly this attack speed will apply to all his keys (unless we get swastika restricted key then it all)

I think if we get like a mod or two more to agree on this we should be able to proceed.

Agreed with the justification making it clear it applies to the thrown version not him just swinging it around in his hand.

seems like everyone agrees. Now we should add and maybe make a note for rein to make it clear him swinging the thing isn't irrelevant speed but throwing it is

Yeah maybe add something like "Irrelevant speed when thrown (Justification)", would that work?

Now we only need revision for Reinhard being able to hit people on higher D or 1A plane of existance (Marie) and he will be perfect. OvO

Back