• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for a match up

Our characters don’t share similar tiers tho. At the highest, mine is maybe moon level and he’s only High 6-A with environmental destruction. Yours would also out hax mine. I’m saying you would absolutely win

The only thing really putting me off is that /kill thing, I don’t really have someone passively resisting that or with the ability to counter instantly/do something similar that matches tiers. If it can be restricted we might be able to make something happen, or I can use a character who is given prior knowledge of it to attempt to even it out

The only thing really putting me off is that /kill thing, I don’t really have someone passively resisting that or with the ability to counter instantly/do something similar that matches tiers. If it can be restricted we might be able to make something happen, or I can use a character who is given prior knowledge of it to attempt to even it out
Hecate choose hecate.

/Kill is pretty ooc for me, given that I literally only used it to warp back to my spawn point, but I see where you are coming from

Also, it could be interesting to have a higher tier character go up against Chanimate, given that he has some hax that go higher than his tier 8-B

Also, it could be interesting to have a higher tier character go up against Chanimate, given that he has some hax that go higher than his tier 8-B
What’s the highest you think he would handle?
/Kill is pretty ooc for me, given that I literally only used it to warp back to my spawn point, but I see where you are coming from
Wait, is this character a version of you?

Check these guys out ig

Check these guys out ig
Which one do you think would make the most interesting fight?

Well, I guess you could take a peak through here and see if there’s anyone that stands out. But keep in mind the very high tier ones (save for Aerneia) are subject to large tier nerfs, but their abilities will largely stay the same.

I think the best way to make an interesting fight is to find a character who can defeat Chani without needing death as the wincon (since immortality)

Anyways here's another

Back