• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for Veneficaverse Matches (Tier 9-B to 3-B) anyone is welcome!

I am hoping to have more matches for my characters outside of tournaments. They can be ha matches or non-hax matches, I have characters for pretty much any kind of fight you can think of. The options right now are only limited to around 60 characters, so look through whoever looks most interesting to fight! I'm not picky! More options will be available down the road as well!

(Win-Loss-Incon)
V. Verse current win/loss/incon stat leaders:
14-3-2
Darox (3-0-0)
Alva (3-1-0)
Abliter (1-1-1)
Akumo (1-0-0)
Boom (1-0-0)
Hecate (1-0-0)
Oswei (1-0-0)
Marx Gemini (1-0-0)
Miro Fennbirn (1-0-0)
Apis (1-0-0)
Swarm (0-1-1)

To save you time, I am also willing to look through your profiles instead! Just post a character and tell me their tier, and I'll see if I have a character who is a good/decent match for them. Taking on all comers! Hoping to have lots of fun with everyone out there!

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Veneficaverse (You can find my profiles through this link!)

Last edited:
I guess Apis could work.

Sure, sounds good.

What are they scaling to? Su. Mouse is 2.9 megajoules and Figure is 14.75 Megatons.
Apis scales off of monsters like Crablante, and can punch a wall in just fine. Miro scales higher than Yojimbo, who defeated Swarm in his transformed state, who can use an explosion attack that is 10+ megatons. He doesn't have an official calc, but should be decently higher

Apis scales off of monsters like Crablante, and can punch a wall in just fine. Miro scales higher than Yojimbo, who defeated Swarm in his transformed state, who can use an explosion attack that is 10+ megatons. He doesn't have an official calc, but should be decently higher
Note: Yojimbo doesn't have a profile yet unfortunately

I’ll look into them!
Fyi, I've written what the characters scale to on the verse page, but each character should also have the calc written on their page, with the exception of Ghost Rider who is currently baseline 7-A

Here are some matches up ideas I came up with
  1. Sacred Savior Blessing Darox vs Greithoth
  2. Half a dozen Dr. Hecate Battle Drones vs Uncanny X-Force Deadpool
  3. Evolution of the Angel of Death Akumo vs Green Lantern Batman
I like 2 and 3! As for the first, I'm not sure how Darox would fare against Ghost Rider's abilities (and admittedly, his profile could be changed by upcoming story events that could swap around his abilities). We could try it, or maybe wait until his profile is more fixed up

She should be decently into 5-C since she is significantly more powerful than 100 Hecate Units which can obliterate the moon when combining blasts. Closer to Low 5-B than baseline for sure
Do you think you could try to give me an exact number or is it more around the + range? The match could end up being a stomp.

Alva's since Astral is baseline Moon Level.
Between 100-200 exatons, an exact amount can’t be achieved because there isn’t a calc for her and no calc I can base for her either. All I can say is that she is stronger than some of my other 5-C’s and weaker than some too. She’s around the middle, but a ‘low-end’ estimate could work for the match

Between 100-200 exatons, an exact amount can’t be achieved because there isn’t a calc for her and no calc I can base for her either. All I can say is that she is stronger than some of my other 5-C’s and weaker than some too. She’s around the middle, but a ‘low-end’ estimate could work for the match
Ok, so when using the 100 exatons it's a 3.3x difference and with the 200 it's a 6.7x difference. I'll use the 100 exatons for Alva.

I like 2 and 3! As for the first, I'm not sure how Darox would fare against Ghost Rider's abilities (and admittedly, his profile could be changed by upcoming story events that could swap around his abilities). We could try it, or maybe wait until his profile is more fixed up
I'd rather wait and see if there's any changes first, but I'm up for the other two matches if you are too.

Back