• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros (Power Sealed) vs Artanis

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Battle of two yellow-armor-clad and blue skinned alien leaders, Lord Boros and Artanis.

Rules: Speed is equalized, Boros has his power sealed and is assumed to be at High 7-A, and both are in character. The winner is declared when the opponent is incapacitated or dead.

Artanis SC2 Art1
Heirarch of the Templar.

Lord Boros with power sealed
Leader of the Dark Matter Thieves.

Can the Protoss warrior slash and storm his way to victory or will the Dominator of the Universe beat the Warlord of the Templar into the ground? Who would win and why?

Artanis win: 0 Lord Boros win: 1

I think boros would take this since eventually, his armor will break, and that can happen since artanis can bypass durability, and can break the armor with whatever moves he has, and his regen will make it harder on artanis.

@KillitwithC4 I assume here that Boros doesn't get the power boost from his armor being shattered. Artanis gets bodied by unsealed Boros XD.

Then I would say it would be inconclusive since this boros isn't planet level, he probably can't use meteoric burst and artanis's durability negation wouldn't kill someone who can regenerate when they're turned to blood.

KillitwithC4 said:
Then I would say it would be inconclusive since this boros isn't planet level, he probably can't use meteoric burst and artanis's durability negation wouldn't kill someone who can regenerate when they're turned to blood.
The reason Artanis has durability negation is because of Psionic Storm, which attacks the opponent from the inside out. This attack effects not only the body, but the mind as well. In character Artanis wouldn't want to use this, though. Just making sure Artanis' durability negation is explained.

Valid point. 1 victory for Boros.

Edit: Just looked over Boros' page; it does not mention flight in his powers and abilities. Is this a mistake? I am pretty sure he could fly in OPM.

Back