• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was done. Over time, Drakkon had conquered the Earth with his forces, city by city. Not even the might of Zordon's Rangers could withstand his power, and after such victory, he turned his attention to the other annoyance.
The Avengers proved themselves foes worthy of facing him, but he wouldn't be defeated by so-called "superheroes"; with no mercy, they were slaughtered and made examples of what would happen to those who defied him. Interestingly enough, two of them - the sorcerer and the caped machine - had brought to him tokens of the battle: two stones, green and yellow, which would grant him powers the Rangers never thought of having for themselves. Drakkon didn't hesitate in searching for a way to harness them; he did wonder, however, who would dare to challenge him, as the wizard's dying words after he snatched his stone were: "He'll come for you."

His curiosity was short-lived.
As the corrupted Ranger observed his trophies in the former Command Center, now a vault designed to contain them, the ground rumbled under his feet. An enormous spaceship hovered over his domains, deploying armies of different alien species who were overwhelming his Ranger Sentries.
"Fine," he scoffed as he watched the battle rage on. "I'll do this myself."
As he went to the battlefield, however, both armies halted. A beam of blue light came from the invading ship, and a titanic figure stood in the middle of it. Stepping forth was the Mad Titan, his golden armor ready for battle and a gauntlet on his left hand, with similar stones attached to it. On the other hand, a double-bladed sword, which seemed sharp enough to cut through the hardest metal on Earth.
Followed by a strange group - guards or cultists, he couldn't tell -, the purple giant stood before him.
- You are the one they call Drakkon - he said.
- Precisely, the ruler of Earth. Who are you, and why are you on my world?
A short laugh. Amused by such arrogance.
- I am Thanos, from Titan, and I've come for the two remaining Infinity Stones. My quest for balance of the universe is nearly complete, and only you stand in my way.
Drakkon grinned evilly behind his mask.
- So you want my most valuable trophies... You won't have them. My Sentries will destroy your army first.
The Black Order took an offensive stance, but they were stopped by a wave of the Titan's hand. Thanos stuck the blade into the ground and closed his fist. The Stones emitted a glow.
- Let's settle this ourselves, Lord Drakkon. I shall kill you if I must, to complete my Gauntlet, so consider this your last chance to surrender and hand me the Stones.
- No deal, Butt Chin. - Drakkon showed his sword, ready for battle. - When I kill you, I will take your gauntlet and your army. I will finally achieve the power of the Stones, and spread my rule across the entire universe.
Thanos smirked, but with a side of disappointent to it.
- Such pettiness... Very well. - He stretched himself. - Let's see if you can handle the power.

Battle takes place at the Avengers' Destroyed Headquarters (same place as the last battle from Endgame). White/Green Ranger Drakkon, Thanos with Incomplete Gauntlet, speed equalized. Victory by death.

Thanos:

Drakko: 6

can someone make a PR discussion new comic just dropped and this verse is just getting stronger yet no one is adding anything

Could someone explain how Drakkon's Mindhax works? Is it just a hard telekinetic attack to the mind or something, or is there more to it?

Back