• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs CHEGAOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
o
rd
English is my city ovo.

TBH, i agree.

[COLOR=color:#980209;]C[/COLOR]HEGA╬®D stomps. He's all the Spectral Destroyers combined, and keep in mind that:

1. 1/7th of [COLOR=color:#980209;]C[/COLOR]HEGA╬®D's power, the Emerald Emperor, actually survived squabbles with Theodore Roosevelt's true form, who stomps L
o
rd
English, and before you jump on me, just remember that Crabbius Crabborson Whaler the 4th wrote that in the first place. Proof

2. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Khorne. And keep in mind that Khorne is 1-A while VS Battles WikiL
o
rd
English is at least 1-C, likely Low 1-B, possibly higher. [COLOR=color:#980209;]C[/COLOR]HEGA╬®D is the fusion of all the Spectral Destroyers, one of which actually exists in Warhammer 40k.

3. N/A = Truly Unknowable <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [COLOR=color:#980209;]C[/COLOR]HEGA╬®D

Christian Higdon said:
Um, yeah, this isn't VSBW, pal.
Also, L
o
rd
English survived a chat with Dump, while many others didn't.
Other wikis agree. Like in Omniversal Battlefield Wiki, Khorne is High 1-B while L
o
rd
English is only 1-B. And the Emerald Emperor survived squabbles with Theodore Roosevelt, who would kill Dump.

You're gonna have to take that up with Seol

Not really. L
o
rd
English could take on Dump in a chat and he's gonna hang out with Dump and Theodore soon.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Um, yeah, this isn't VSBW, pal.
Also, L
o
rd
English survived a chat with Dump, while many others didn't.
Other wikis agree. Like in Omniversal Battlefield Wiki, Khorne is High 1-B while L
o
rd
English is only 1-B.
And the Emerald Emperor survived squabbles with Theodore Roosevelt, who would kill Dump.
Emerald Emperor never fought theodore, theodore would blink and erase him in his avatar

Christian Higdon said:
You're gonna have to take that up with Seol
Not really. L
o
rd
English could take on Dump in a chat and he's gonna hang out with Dump and Theodore soon.
No One Cares Ear Rape 20th Century Fox
No One Cares Ear Rape 20th Century Fox

Yeah, who cares about anything you have to say? It's all faulty. Really, it's a big feat to do so. Dump could solo infinite CHEGAODs by opening a door. L
o
rd
English can take both his and Roosevelt's power when in a sparring match. Full power is going to result in an intense battle.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, who cares about anything you have to say? It's sll faulty. Really, it's a big feat to do so. Dump could solo infinite CHEGAODs by opening a door. L
o
rd
English can take both his and Roosevelt's power when in a sparring match. Full power is going to result in an intense battle.
CHEGAOD will ravage all of JBW. And JBW > The Badass Sphere = Dump.

>Seol: Dump stomps CHEGAOD

>Christian: Dump stomps CHEGAOD

You = Seol = L
o
rd
English = Nepeta

Nepeta, stop trying to wank yourself.

Christian Higdon said:
If CHEGAOD can't beat L
o
rd
English then SHEGAOD ca
SHEGAOD falls victim to his power.
Nope Satan is real and he is the god of sin so he is above Theodore who would stomp L
o
rd
English.

Satan's just a mere religion. I don't care if he's real, he can't touch Dump, L
o
rd
English, or Roosevelt.

5. Deathlock (Obvious Reasons)

4. THEOS (Is claimed to be above)

3. Bruce Lee (He can use the one-inch punch)

2. Seol404 (No duh)

1. L
o
rd
English (Do I really need to explain?)

English stomps casually, Lord English is far beyond some boring OC, and Satan < Lord English

Christian Higdon said:
Satan's just a mere religion. I don't care if he's real, he can't touch Dump, L
o
rd
English, or Roosevelt.
Dump and Roosevelt are mere puny humans, meanwhile Lord English is just a Homestuck character. None of them would even touch Satan, much less SHEGAOD.

Oh and... My parents took away my computer privileges for a week because I didn't get off it when they asked, so I will not be active. Just saying this so nobody thinks I was kidnapped.

Okay, then.

Satan isn't real. He's a religion, while Roosevelt existed and Dump exists. Hell, Cthulhu would stomp Satan in a fight. Imagine what L
o
rd
English would do.

Christian Higdon said:
Okay, then.
Satan isn't real. He's a religion, while Roosevelt existed and Dump exists. Hell, Cthulhu would stomp Satan in a fight. Imagine what L
o
rd
English would do.
Satan blinks.

Cthulhu is gone.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Okay, then.
o
rd
English would do.
Satan blinks.
Cthulhu is gone.
Cthulhu would stomp Satan. Just admit it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Okay, then.
o
rd
English would do.
Satan blinks.
Cthulhu is gone.
Cthulhu would stomp Satan. Just admit it.
In your dreams.
Lovecraft's pantheon were the original godmodes,

Satan's way too weak. He may act powerful, but he just sits there and brags. Cthulhu actually did the things he'd say he would do.

Christian Higdon said:
Satan's way too weak. He may act powerful, but he just sits there and brags. Cthulhu actually did the things he'd say he would do.
Thats what he is, sits and brags and always mad

Satan wouldn't really compare to those two. Literally everyone would agree if I made a thread, but he's "banned" for the dumbest reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back