• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Garmadon vs Shinnok

Holy shit this is possible. I'll put them at a shouting distance.

Base Garmadon vs (Restricted) Current Timeline Shinnok.

Lord Garmado:

Shinnok: 1

Inconclusive:

D46D1CD8-4007-4333-933F-CF9A2E71E0F2
Shinnok RENDER PNG
Implied to have played Raiden like a fiddle in MK9, not like that would be too surprising

Yobo is out so

Not gonna get nearly the knowledge out of me. DMB maybe though

4 KM by default since Base Garmadon can send shadows of himself to attack people from an entire universe away

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Dark Magic, Master Scythe Wielder, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Soul Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Cross-Dimensional Traveling, Portal Creation, BFR, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Types 1 and 2), Possesses all of Quan Chi's powers, including: Life Absorption, Mind Control, Necromancy, Magnetism Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Duplication | All previous abilities, Astral Projection, Corruption (Type 3), Power Mimicry, Projectile Nullification, Sealing, Bone Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Absorption

Is this Sinnok's power list?

Lolseal is the usual meta, but that's for 5-B and I dunno if he has his amulet normally in this key. And I also dunno if it works across 4 KM as he's being pelted by Shadow Clones, each of which being stronger then him

and now my knowledge goes dark

teleports behind the shadows

The clones are easy to deal with, he can seal multiple beings into his amulet, and it has a pretty good range for sniping with energy blasts.

He can attack with portals as well.

It's not made of Shinnok's shadow from my memory. It's just a shadow clone made by Garmadon.

Then again, I'm super rusty.

I'd like to know how Shunnok's Soul Manipulation, Corruption and Absorption work.

Also, the Shadows that Garadon summons aren't connected to their owner anymore.

Ok:

Soul Rip can get rid of Garmadon, but it depends how likely he is to use it, and to what range. Unless I'm wrong, life-force absorption shouldn't work on an Undead guy, and I don't know about corruption, but Garmadon is already Evil AF.

BFRing Garmadon won't really achieve anything since he can just manifest as a Shadow in the main universe and throw shadow clones at you, so I assume that Shinnok would realize this and proceed chase Garmadon into the dimension he previously BFR'd him in.

A thing to note is that Garmadon doesn't use EE in character unless Shinnok decided to throw at him some sort of projectile, in which case Garmadon could erase that thing, or try to throw it back with SPinjitzu.

Back