• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of Chaos vs The Mad Titan

Itzmrbonezone said:
This has been done twice, if not more.

Based off other Unicron vs Thanos fights, Unicron stomps.
Said fights were before Marvel had a massive upgrade (every moment creates infinite universes which branch out into more infinite universes ad infinitum), and Unicron's Non-Existent Physiology only applies to his True Form,

What massive upgrade? Thanos's AP hasn't been budging since his previous fights with Unicron, which are very numerous in number. Anyways, I'll look this over.

Even though the last post on the last thread was from this year, the reasons for why Unicron stomped were from 2018 (when IG Thanos was slightly a bit above baseline).

Well, first off Thanos has a massive speed advantage in his favour (Immeasurable, formerly Massively FTL+ without the Infinity Gauntlet, compared to Unicron's FTL).

Thanos is also High 2-A, as opposed to Unicron's 2-A, so he has a huge AP advantage as well.

Thanos has a durability advantage as well-a big one, too, due to his AP.

However, it's not all lost for Unicron. For one thing, Unicron literally cannot die (Thanos lacks conceptual manipulation, Unicron has regenerated from being erased from history) in this fight. Thanos's death manipulation will most likely not help. His Matter manipulation, though great, also won't help here.

Unicron also has resistance to all magic and reality warping: arguably, that cancels out literally everything and anything Thanos could do to him. His AP and Speed advantage wouldn't matter much as a result. Unicron also has existence erasure and possibly corruption to end the fight rather quickly. Morality Manipulation is also going to **** Thanos over. Finally, Unicron's extreme energy manip and physics manipulation means that, essentially, Thanos cannot attack Unicron at all.

I vote Unicro due to his immortality, regen, resistances, existence erasure and morality manipulation. This is probably a stomp: Thanos literally cannot do ANYTHING.

Unicron doesn't resist all types of RW and Magic. There's nothing to suggest Unicron can come out of being sealed away (which has worked on people leagues above Unicron).

Thanos's insane precognition would easily allow him to pull this off, and he blitzes as well (equalize the speed, OP).

Thanos's "sealing" isn't sealing at all, though: Thanos literally just created a box around Odin, and Odin managed to break it with sheer AP. Unicron can also phase through dimensions and isn't going to be held down by anything, so his sealing wouldn't work either way.

Also, what do you mean 'not all types of Magic and RW'? That's a baseless assumption. He resists Magic in general and RW in general.

Look at the IG section of Thanos's abilities. He was able to seal numerous abstract entities including Eternity, Death, and Galactus.

And the IG has worked against those who resist RW.

Unicron should be stronger than all of those entities, and I've already explained to you why the sealing doesn't matter.

And even if it does, it's hard to argue that Unicron, a being whose absolutely immune to all reality warping, would be affected by the IG. As well, in marvel, characters resisting reality warping is generally just the resistant character being 'beyond' the reality in some way. The IG, being one of the highest powers in the marvel multiverse, would be beyond everyone and it would disregard characters with those resistances.

Unicron can essentially one-shot a baseline, while Thanos can effortlessly beat people who scale to this. Thanos is definitely stronger.

If he has complete immunity, then why does it only say resistance on his profile? It has to be on his profile for it to be used, and you haven't given me any reason to believe why he is "immune to all RW".

I apologize for using the term 'complete immunity'. However, he's been completely unaffected by reality warpers on multiple occasions.A

Also, did you read what I said? I never said that Unicron had higher AP than Thanos. In fact, my first post here gave Thanos the AP advantage. Also, I already explained to you why sealing doesn't work, so drop it.

Your comment implied that Unicron was stronger than Eternity, Death, and Galactus, which is blatantly false.

Anyway, Thanos's precog will just let him mind hax Unicron before the robot could even think.

New point that I didn't bring up before: the OP states that their '2-A versions are being used'. I just assumed we were using High 2-A Thanos. If we're using 2-A Thanos, he loses a lot of his AP advantage.

Also, Unicron's mind manipulation is definitely far stronger than Thanos's since every single action taken by Thanos is of Unicron's will (since he is the embodiment of evil). Therefore, Unicron could just have him not do anything. Also, again, his RW resistance would be pretty great against any mindhax. Not that Thanos would have the chance anyways, since Unicron would erase from existence immediately.

Also, you have not given a way for Thanos to properly BFR or kill Unicron.

It's like that Unicron's existence erasure is unstoppable and there's nothing Thanos can do to stop it.

Back