• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I'm crazy, curious or *********. Probably all three things at a level beyond human comprehension.

Keep this civil please

Both characters are at their peak, and speed is equalized

Love Trai:

Yhwach:

Inconclusive:

Funny Valentine
The first one to take the napkin.

YhwachTheAlmighty

Well, GER prevents the opponent from doing anything, because any action they take get reset; I don't know if that would work on passives tho, since passives don't require the character to take any action, it just happens.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, GER prevents the opponent from doing anything, because any action they take get reset; I don't know if that would work on passives tho, since passives don't require the character to take any action, it just happens.
This is is exactly what i'm asking, just him being in Yhwach's presence would kill him and the user at the same time due to the stat gap...

TriforcePower1 said:
It'd affect the effects said attack has on Giono and GER
GER normally works by reverting everything that happens to Giorno because it's a sperate entity from him. But if they are both destroyed by a passive affect it wouldn't be able to revert correct?

Nope. If a Stand user dies, the stand disappeares as well, and all effects of the stand get reversed. So, if Giorno died, that meant GER disappeared, too.

Yhwach winning due to passive AP is a stomp.

Alternatively, if GER was to win by resetting literally everything to 0 that'd be a stomp, and if Yhwach had a way around it allmighty basically guarantees that he uses it and wins.

Seems like a mismatch ti me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back