• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-Cs that beat Archie Sonic and vice versa

Nyarlathotep.
BTW Ned, I think Madoka is getting downgraded back to 2-A potentially so she might not beat Sonic if she gets downgraded unless assuming she still outhaxes him

Fair enough, not really a stomp though is it?
Though this might change because apperantly at some point, the SCP high and top tiers are gonna be upgraded to 1-C or High 1-B please don't ask me when and why, that's what I heard from Weekly so I cant confirm or disagree but for now Sonic should win

Does Sonic have resistance to Madness Hax cause I could offer up any of the Eldritch beings from Cthulhu saves the World

True Form Orion and Darkseid probably outrange the fatehax due to living in a higher plane of existence than the 5D Bleed, are you sure they have no way to put Sonic down?

True Form Orion and Darkseid probably outrange the fatehax due to living in a higher plane of existence than the 5D Bleed, are you sure they have no way to put Sonic down?
They're not 6D IIRC, but they still can't put sonic down due to the fate shenanigans bringing sonic back over and over

They're not, they're just bigger than baseline 5D, which is the range of Sonic's fatehax.

Immortality sure I guess, but he can probably do something to stop Sonic. Omega Sanction for instance, maybe Boom tubes to BFR (that does give the headache on whether BFR'ing Sonic to the Sphere of the Gods is a good idea, since Darkseid starts out there so it's technically part of the battlefield and Sonic would actually get his dimensional existence amped by that).

I thought Archie characters were above baseline 5-D from Chaos Emerald scaling or some crap like that, though that was the justification for why Archie was high into 2-A so maybe that changed after the upgrade

Also just saying that if Tzeentch stomped Sonic, all the other WH Fantasy Chaos Gods would too since the have the same 6D passives and mostly the same abilities

Yeah, he doesn't even remotely have 1-A plot-hax. And I wish you luck on getting that accepted.

Wait, wasn’t that from the whole “Superman is as strong as he needs to be thing” and not being retconned by the retcon corps? Yeah, neither are getting accepted

I know, ain't no way its getting accepted, though there's actually more evidence than just that and verbatim statements of plot changing

Also, where does sonics conceptual manipulation come from? Can he negate resistances to conceptual erasure?

Back