• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Deadzone upgrade

What the hell happening when i sleep??
I agree with the soul thing but I disagree with infinite DeadZone. Now I can understand the reasoning but I see the interpretation differently.
Now this is a based evaluation, at least it acknowledged other interpretation

Anyway back at the topic, aside from haxes stuff which i agree with, i neutral on tier thing

Also since there are two interpretations and the texts is kinda in a neutral area with it come to contexts, we have compromise for these kind of situation, like using possible/likely rating. We can list it as At least 4-A, likely far higher.

My personal opinion?? Dead Zone is stated to be a hyperspace so i don't see the reason on why the Infinite thing isn't refering to its size, and even in Garlic justification Dead Zone can contain two realms with starry skies

My personal opinion?? Dead Zone is stated to be a hyperspace so i don't see the reason on why the Infinite thing isn't refering to its size, and even in Garlic justification Dead Zone can contain two realms with starry skies
It being a hyperspace and infinite hell statement can easily be mutually exclusive and in this case the hyperspace statement does not in any way add any context for infinite hell to refer to infinite size nor would they be in any way related aside from being description of the same thing (but two different descriptions that cannot be used to justify the other).

It being a hyperspace and infinite hell statement can easily be mutually exclusive and in this case the hyperspace statement does not in any way add any context for infinite hell to refer to infinite size nor would they be in any way related aside from being description of the same thing (but two different descriptions).
For all of you who aren't nerds, they basically said it being a hyperspace doesn't make it anymore likely for it be infinite.

It being a hyperspace and infinite hell statement can easily be mutually exclusive and in this case the hyperspace statement does not in any way add any context for infinite hell to refer to infinite size nor would they be in any way related aside from being description of the same thing (but two different descriptions that cannot be used to justify the other).
Just my interpretation though, i mean, it can be mutually exclusive, it can also be the opposite, so another interpretation it seem

Just my interpretation though, i mean, it can be mutually exclusive, it can also be the opposite, so another interpretation it seem
Yeah but MGQScaler has a point.
"That banana would probably be red if we dipped it in blue paint."
"Why do you think so?"
"Because it tastes like an orange."
The 2 statements aren't correlated so say them in tandem as if one proves the other? It's very possible that the banana would turn red but it tasting like an orange doesn't prove it any more than it already has been proven.
(I know the example is outlandish, bare with me.)

Last edited:
Yeah but MGQ has a point.
"That banana would probably be red if we dipped it in blue paint."
"Why do you think so?"
"Because it tastes like an orange."
The 2 statements aren't correlated so say them in tandem as if one proves the other? It's very possible that the banana would turn red but it tasting like an orange doesn't prove it any more than it already has been proven.
(I know the example is outlandish, bare with me.)
I mean, i didn't disregard his point, he not entire wrong, cause we in a grey area when it come to interpretation of the contexts

I mean, i didn't disregard his point, he not entire wrong, cause we in a grey area when it come to interpretation of the contexts
He's just telling you why bringing it up doesn't make sense. It is especially harmful because someone who doesn't know any better might look at that comment and assume that because it has a hyperspace, it must be infinite size. I understand what point you are making though.

He's just telling you why bringing it up doesn't make sense. It is especially harmful because someone who doesn't know any better might look at that comment and assume that because it has a hyperspace, it must be infinite size. I understand what point you are making though.
Personal opinion, ehhhh.....but anyway, eh..... probably nitpicking from me, but it do not have a hyperspace, it is the hyperspace............

I disagree with the Dead Zone being universal. I think the interpretation of it just referring to time makes more sense, we'd need more information to justify the other (wildly more powerful) interpretation. As for Soul Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement, yeah I agree. Makes perfect sense.

Yeah right i'm disagreeing with this from a logical standpoint.

Not does it makes any sense as a powerscaling for the entire series (Infinite AP kid Gohan yuck) but the notion of "Infinite Hell" can also refer to endless suffering especially when the word "Hell" is attached with it as well as the fact that your body and spirit being freezed can be taken as suffering via immobility or it seems like an Endless Hell in views of Garlic Jr. who is immortal at that point.

yeah and each time after he started getting sucked into this dimension he supposedly "made" he could do squat. How are we going to claim that he is just as powerful as the effects and size of a dimesion he himself is powerless to escape or undo? the best you could claim is low 2-C through creation.
Are the effects of Sealing not enough to justify his inability to escape?

Yeah I disagree with this for the same reasons as the people above me stated (Outlier, not necessarily being indicative of it's size, etc.)

Back