• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament Round 1, Match 6 Felicia vs Eula

As it stands I don't see either of them having much above the other ability-wise and Eula is stronger stat-wise, so I suppose she wins.

Felicia would probably start with her shockwaves then rush in with the hammer, has passive chance of stun on hit, can seal eula’s skills, and can curse her for damage over time and healing negation

Felicia would probably start with her shockwaves then rush in with the hammer, has passive chance of stun on hit, can seal eula’s skills, and can curse her for damage over time and healing negation
how does it work the seal skills?

Is it instant on an enemy or is it able to be blocked or dodged, if it's instant then Eula is in trouble against the seal, if not the she can dodge with her better skill or just use a cyro shield to block

Sealing her ult would be magia seal which felicia doesn’t have, but she hits can stun eula to stop her from doing anything for a bit
Oh ok then, Eula doesn't really care about her passives much, also she's immune to paralysis (or just most CC) while her ult is up, so the pain manip is the only hax that works on Eula

Oh ok then, Eula doesn't really care about her passives much, also she's immune to paralysis (or just most CC) while her ult is up, so the pain manip is the only hax that works on Eula
i was already leaning towards her from the comments above but if that's the case then imm gona vote for eula due to just beating felicia up

Stun works on people with resistance since all magical girls resist paralysis but still get affected. also what pain manip?

Stun works on people with resistance since all magical girls resist paralysis but still get affected. also what pain manip?
Or curse minap ig, her profile says pain minap so i just took it.

But still even if eula is paralyzed she still just has to survive for just 7 seconds before her ult goes off, how potent is the paralysis then?

Or curse minap ig, her profile says pain minap so i just took it.

But still even if eula is paralyzed she still just has to survive for just 7 seconds before her ult goes off, how potent is the paralysis then?
It doesn’t say pain manip anywhere on the profile though?

Does eula go for her ult immediately though? the paralysis will stop her from doing anything for probably a few seconds, including thought based stuff

umm then it's kinda stompish don't you think ? cuz i really doubt felicia is hitting eula any time soon

Not really a stomp if it's a tourney, but yeah i think eula probably wins this because she has the stat advantage everywhere and her massive nuke, the only way i see felica winning is getting a lucky hit on eula and paralyzing her, but she can just play defensive after using Glacial Illumination by dodging and using her shield.

So i guess Eula FRA

Last edited:
Felicia still has her shockwaves if she can’t hit with her hammer, can boost her attack and defense, can lower eula’s damage and defense, and curse her

The question is, how impressive the shockwave is? Eula shockwave are pretty big and it carried the physical damage multiplier of it

The question is, how impressive thr shockwave is? Eula shockwave are pretty big and it carried the physical damage multiplier of it
Don’t know exactly, several meters at least but felicia will keep rushing to get close
the shockwaves can cause the paralisys too?
also where is her soul gem?
Yes
On the chain connecting her top and skirt
Knowing it or not, the soul gem would get hit by Eula lightfall sword shockwave
And if eula gets paralyzed before that happens she’ll just be standing there while felicia attacks her

Back