• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament

Unless his spatial stuff is busted too, for now he looks fine

I would like Zencha clarificating how his spatial stuff work, if it's busted too then he should be switched with less haxed chars from FT
Yeah pretty much. Also I just noticed but @Naitodesu
Tartaglia from Genshin Impact
Tartaglia was suggested earlier by Velox, though you can try someone else from Genshin, for now each character of it's verse looks pretty balanced to me as strange as it may sound.

so i asked Schnee about how it works Tatsumi reactive evolution and this is the answer

"He gets hit with an element or an attack and he grows a resistance to it after that."

so is Tatsumi fine in the tournament?

so i asked Schnee about how it works Tatsumi reactive evolution and this is the answer

"He gets hit with an element or an attack and he grows a resistance to it after that."

so is Tatsumi fine in the tournament?
Nope, grows a resistance is pretty much a self-hax

As i said, he's basically discount SCP-682

Yeah I think Tatsumi and Esdeath can be changed into someone else. Eula seems pretty fine as said earlier.

Yeah I think Tatsumi and Esdeath can be changed into someone else. Eula seems pretty fine as said earlier.
ok ok i give up with Tatsumi

but what about Akame then?

also before you say "but she is pretty broken with the Murasame tough"
i want to point out that the poison will work ONLY if she cuts the skin of the opponent and the poison will enter inside
the poison will begin to spread in the wounded part first so the opponens will have just to cut away the limb cut to evade the poison

also Murasame don't work aganist robot, people that don't have an heart, dead people
here what say the profile

Murasame needs to cut the actual flesh of her opponent in order to apply its effect. This ability only works on organic beings that have a heart, rendering it ineffective against Armor and Biological type Teigu as well as machines, puppets, and dead things.

and some of the contendant over here are even Robot like metal sonic ect

so its pretty balnced i guess

i want to point out that the poison will work ONLY if she cuts the skin of the opponent and the poison will enter inside
the poison will begin to spread in the wounded part first so the opponens will have just to cut away the limb cut to evade the poison

also Murasame don't work aganist robot, people that don't have an heart, dead people

Murasame needs to cut the actual flesh of her opponent in order to apply its effect. This ability only works on organic beings that have a heart, rendering it ineffective against Armor and Biological type Teigu as well as machines, puppets, and dead things.

Actually Akame by herself looks pretty much more fine than Tatsumi and Esdeath, so I think she can enter. Especially when there are pretty much non organic beings in this tourney, such as Quote, Anakaris (I guess), also guys who can keep distance have a wincons against her, so she seems fine to me. Don't know what others would tell.

Yeah, she's fine to use

I don't recall murasame is that broken since it just a sword with poison, that's for sure

Looks good
I believe Saten works.
Question if that depends on which Key he can be used.
Don't mind me just gonna sneak the new kid in... unless?
I'm pretty concerned about time farts
May I enter with Adam Blade's Low 7-B Key please? The Post-Arclight Arc I think it is
Wondering what his Matter hax, reality warping and mind hax do, otherwise seem pretty fine.

I was referring to Saten's first key, where he only have thermal powers.

As for Adam, he does not really use Mind Manip (he only used Black Attraction once, and was to clear Eve from the same power), RW is very situational and only happened once or two times, as for matter hax, this is more used through Agniswattas, is the power to accelerate molecules, producing heat and causing melting.

I was referring to Saten's first key, where he only have thermal powers.

As for Adam, he does not really use Mind Manip (he only used Black Attraction once, and was to clear Eve from the same power), RW is very situational and only happened once or two times, as for matter hax, this is more used through Agniswattas, is the power to accelerate molecules, producing heat and causing melting.
Then I think both should be fine.

Wondering what his Matter hax, reality warping and mind hax do, otherwise seem pretty fine.
Agnis Schiwattas allows him to slow down and speed up molecules in any object thus producing fire or flame projections or attacks. Due to its nature, it can bypass most defenses as it works on both organic and inorganic molecules just like his other ability The Fourth Wave which allows him to absorb thermal energy and release it as an energy blast (even absorb the heat of an object or the surrounding area and freeze it and he even makes powerful gusts of wind this way too).

Yeah, they fought in three occasions, although in any occasion Adam had different powers. If they fight, Adam would win with no doubt.

Also noticed spatial manipulation so want to ask Zackra or any other knowledgeable Fairy Tail supporter about spatial hax.
His spatial manip is strong and can hard counter most ranged combatants, but it doesn't have dura neg against organic beings. It's mainly defensive with all of its offensive applications being like normal attacks, such as creating razor sharp wind or binding the enemy with their own clothes, or its most potent application being capable of bending light to create any illusion he wishes. It also can be easily countered by anyone who's main arsenal involves punching because of this weakness.

Yeah, they fought in three occasions, although in any occasion Adam had different powers. If they fight, Adam would win with no doubt.
So basically result of this fight is already obvious on Adam's side.
His spatial manip is strong and can hard counter most ranged combatants, but it doesn't have dura neg against organic beings. It's mainly defensive with all of its offensive applications being like normal attacks, such as creating razor sharp wind or binding the enemy with their own clothes, or its most potent application being capable of bending light to create any illusion he wishes. It also can be easily countered by anyone who's main arsenal involves punching because of this weakness.
So basically he can be beated in CQC, then he shouldn't be much unfair especially since there's pretty much CQC characters.

You may change Saten by Blade, although i personally think Blade could be kind of haxed for this bracket (even if Agniswattas can somehow be avoided, Shield of Aegis is an OP defense, as it what allowed him to stand against both second's key Saten and Adam Z).

Back