• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-C to 7-C Tournament

how op is the time hax
For a few seconds at first and starting off as a time slow, but after about a minute of collecting sands of time, it becomes a full-on time stop.

Of course, he's baseline Low 7-C, so a strong enough opponent should be able to kill him before he can completely stop time.

Damn, the tournament is already fill.

Might as well send it in.

Kamen Rider Garren
ap value?

For a few seconds at first and starting off as a time slow, but after about a minute of collecting sands of time, it becomes a full-on time stop.

Of course, he's baseline Low 7-C, so a strong enough opponent should be able to kill him before he can completely stop time.
ap value?

SN79Dtt.png

Here's the bracket.

Half-Monster Garou can't be restricted to Low 7-C as I said before, as per our Versus Thread Rules.

"An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Garou can't consciously restrict his reactive evolution as it's something that just happens, so he can still go up to High 7-A. Note, that the Low 7-C Garou was able to somehow survive Rover's High 7-A blast with severely heavy injuries and evolved himself up to High 7-A. It says as much on his profile in his Low 7-C durability section.

A High 7-A character failed to one shot him to prevent him from evolving due to his sheer willpower and reactive evolution, so I doubt anyone can physically put him down.

Human Garou would be better.

Half-Monster Garou can't be restricted to Low 7-C as I said before, as per our Versus Thread Rules.

"An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Garou can't consciously restrict his reactive evolution as it's something that just happens, so he can still go up to High 7-A. Note, that the Low 7-C Garou was able to somehow survive Rover's High 7-A blast with severely heavy injuries and evolved himself up to High 7-A. It says as much on his profile in his Low 7-C durability section.

A High 7-A character failed to one shot him to prevent him from evolving due to his sheer willpower and reactive evolution, so I doubt anyone can physically put him down.

Human Garou would be better.
Alright seems fine.

Low-high regen is allowed?
I figured it shouldn't be too op in this tournament, some would have counters and others wouldn't but that would be the case with High Mid as well. I've also already allowed others with other high defense such as Zen's one time resurrection, Garou's attack reflect, Magpie's low high, and Frosty's low high.

I mean, you can restrict Half-Monster Garou to Low 7-C, that battle just can't be added to the profiles.

I figured it shouldn't be too op in this tournament, some would have counters and others wouldn't but that would be the case with High Mid as well. I've also already allowed others with other high defense such as Zen's one time resurrection, Garou's attack reflect, Magpie's low high, and Frosty's low high.
I mean it feels kinda skewed if they can't even be killed by a vast majority of the combatants without resorting to total annihilation, which would be hard since the ap gaps wouldn't exactly allow such a thing?

I mean it feels kinda skewed if they can't even be killed by a vast majority of the combatants without resorting to total annihilation, which would be hard since the ap gaps wouldn't exactly allow such a thing?
Exhaustion and and other ways can be debated though no? And I mean again people with High-Mid this would be the case as well in some matches.

Alright frosty and Magpie are removed. if anyone has characters they'd like to add here who don't have low-high regen or something along those lines please add.

Thats just Magpie, idk about the other characters. But if her survivability is to high, you should remove her ye.

Tbh the entire point of ClayFighter is that by fighting, you’re draining their stamina to the point where they can’t regen anymore and tons of characters have ways to bypass that regen anyway with hax that’ll definitely do Frosty in.

I mean, the very first opponent he’s up against is about to crush him anyways.

Tbh the entire point of ClayFighter is that by fighting, you’re draining their stamina to the point where they can’t regen anymore and tons of characters have ways to bypass that regen anyway with hax that’ll definitely do Frosty in.

I mean, the very first opponent he’s up against is about to crush him anyways.
I mean I was just talking about Magpie

If that doesn’t work though, I can just pick Dendy.

Back