• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low-Godly and high regen addition

So, low-godly mentions you can regen as long your soul remains intact. High mentions that you can come back from your atoms/elementary particles. The thing is there's an in between to this. There can be characters whose soul can reform them using nearby matter if their body has been erased. This should technically be above high as can't be killed by EE which all users of high regen can be killed with. Though, it is technically lower than low-godly as it not purely from your soul.I personally believe that this could be the lowest end of low-godly regen and that low-godly statement can be changed to accommodate for this. But, either way this needs to be addressed and something needs to be added to the regeneration page to accommodate for this.

Last edited:
Like I am talking about changing the definition of low-godly to fit this in or to do some other change to the regen page to accommodate this. That's why it's in content revision section. As for examples- I don't have any specific example, I came about this concept because I saw that there was a statement that edo tensei from naruto can use nearby dust particles if their bodies were completely destroyed. Though from the thread that granted them low-godly eventually seemed to have dropped this thing. So, once again, no specific examples.

Last edited:
So, low-godly mentions you can regen as long your soul remains intact. High mentions that you can come back from your atoms/elementary particles. The thing is there's an in between to this. There can be characters whose soul can reform them using nearby matter if their body has been erased. This should technically be above high as can't be killed by EE which all users of high regen can be killed with. Though, it is technically lower than low-godly as it not purely from your soul.I personally believe that this could be the lowest end of low-godly regen and that low-godly statement can be changed to accommodate for this. But, either way this needs to be addressed and something needs to be added to the regeneration page to accommodate for this.
That's where immortality type 8 comes in

Yeah DT's point put it succintly. The specific case mentioned above just sounds like Low-Godly that requires local matter to build themselves back up with.

Yeah DT's point put it succintly. The specific case mentioned above just sounds like Low-Godly that requires local matter to build themselves back up with.
So, can the definition of low godly be somewhat modified to account for cases like this?

So, can the definition of low godly be somewhat modified to account for cases like this?
We can't account for every possible weakness regeneration might have on the regeneration page itself.
Like, Vampire and Werewolf regeneration might fail against silver stuff, but we can't exactly go ahead and mention that for every regeneration either.
Such things simply need to be mentioned on the characters page.

Well, my point was that this seemed to be an between of high and low-godly rather than a weakness of low-godly. As in unlike coming back from just elementary particles and unlike coming purely from soul, you're doing an in between sort of thing.

Also, I think I should properly elaborate on this, so, let me put it in a different way- if a being that can come back as long as some matter or energy (even of a specific type) exists will that be high or low-godly? Because unlike regular users of high regen, a user of this type of regen will not be killed by regular EE. This is because regular users of high regen can only come back from their own elementary particles. To destroy such a being you will have to destroy their soul just like with low godly or like all matter (or at least that specific type of matter).

Last edited:
Thank you to all staff members who are helping out here.

Well, my point was that this seemed to be an between of high and low-godly rather than a weakness of low-godly.
It isn't. It's simply low-godly with a weakness. The Regeneration levels are divided by how much the character itself is destroyed. In the rare cases where factors besides that are relevant those are simply weaknesses.

Also, I think I should properly elaborate on this, so, let me put it in a different way- if a being that can come back as long as some matter or energy (even of a specific type) exists will that be high or low-godly? Because unlike regular users of high regen, a user of this type of regen will not be killed by regular EE. This is because regular users of high regen can only come back from their own elementary particles. To destroy such a being you will have to destroy their soul just like with low godly or like all matter (or at least that specific type of matter).
If the matter is considered part of their being it is High. If not it is low-godly with a weakness.

Okay, if that's the case, then I don't think that there's a need for any change. This thread can be closed then. Everyone, thanks for their times.

Before this is closed I have a question, if a character who is just a soul can created a body using sand does that count too?

Not automatically, no. Or at least not as far as I am aware.

Back