• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs God 2, Electric Boogaloo

Them seeing a 6-Dimension doesn't make their multiverse 6-D. It simply means that there exists a 6-D plane. Not that everything is 6-D. Only person I see as 6-D is God as he created it all.

Also, to go on further, God is stated to be all Creation, as being one with Creation, his 6-D physiology would naturally impress into the rest of the Verse.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Them seeing a 6-Dimension doesn't make their multiverse 6-D. It simply means that there exists a 6-D plane. Not that everything is 6-D. Only person I see as 6-D is God as he created it all.
Also, the Angels, the Angels also helped create it all.

Also, if there would be a 6-D plane, then that would mean that there would be one for Each Multiverse, so, assuming and going with the low end that each Multiverse has 1 6-D plane, then that would still make God Infinite 6-D.

God >Infinite infinities> Angels >>> The Infinite Heavens >Incalculate> All the other Multiverses.

But we know not of what they created. It's too much of a jump to say that they created the 6th Dimension when they could simply be the ones who dealt with the 5-D, or even 4-D, or even 3-D stuff. I vehemently disagree with this.

Well, there's two implications in the Book, 1. The Angels flat out created everything for God because God was being God and stuff 2. The Angels basically did the major leg work and created all Creation but God told them how to do it and the Plan.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But where is the solid evidence?
I'll make a block of text for you, one second. (Also, to be fair, I am pretty fair on citing myself, just give me 3 seconds to grab all the screenshots)

Actually, to be blunt, I have been keeping it somewhat quiet for a bit now. But to be blunt...there are many things I do not trust about WoD (Don't worry, 6-D is fine by me. Just other things) and DnD. Me, Matt, Cal and Ultima will be making a specific thread regarding them. Still post your sources however.

Also, what is it you don't trust about WoD?

If there is any doubt about something, feel free to tell me and I'll try my best to cast some light on it.

Back