• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar vs Randolph Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fancily dressed 1-As going at it!

Who wins?

Now looking at it..... I think Randolph might stomp.... but what do you guys think?

From what I got outer gods stomp verses like DC. Unless Lucifer transcends all perspective and can kill creatures who ascend above places above space and time with a glance then he gets stomped.

Lucifer killed 1A entitiy name logoz ( The word of god ) in the original run and is far superior to baseline 1A's in DC which even includes the Source who can create and erase 1A entities .

Lucifer. He can fly in the void without any problems, he created his own multiverse. Lucifer simply has more combat feats and he is more cunning.

The Everlasting said:
You realize none of those make him stronger than Randolph, right?
This.

Creating a multiverse is by definition High 1-B, and flying through a timeless void is not impressive at all.

That vote makes no sense.

The Everlasting said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Lucifer. He can fly in the void without any problems, he created his own multiverse. Lucifer simply has more combat feats and he is more cunning.
You realize none of those make him stronger than Randolph, right?
His feats are not better, but he has MORE feats.

This.

Creating a multiverse is by definition High 1-B, and flying through a timeless void is not impressive at all.

That vote makes no sense.

High 1-B?

Wait a second, if even regular humans are aspects of Yog, then why is Carter 1-A due to being "An eternal aspect of the All-in-One"? I'm confused.

MasterOfArda said:
Yes.
That's why the Living Tribunal can be no higher than High 1-B.
Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar created an Infinite Dimensional Multiverse that is the DC Multiverse and they are 1-A.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Wait a second, if even regular humans are aspects of Yog, then why is Carter 1-A due to being "An eternal aspect of the All-in-One"? I'm confused.
he is merely one facet of an "ultimate, eternal Carter" who resides with (or within) Yog-Sothoth, far outside the confines of space and time.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Because he is an eternal archetype.

Who knows. I personally do not see in this topic any clear argument in favor of anyone.

@DarkLK

Why would one try to distingush between the 10-B tier and the 1-A?

If he is a eternal aspect, then he is eternally 1-A.

He's 1-A if he's 1-A. Carter is 1-A because he is an Archetype, not because he is an aspect of Yog. Everything is aspects of Yog, but not everything is an Archetype.

I apologize for confusing the term, i meant how he is a eternal archetype.

If we are going by the cause and effect of this world, that would make a distinguishing between those two tiers.

Wait, Randolph has type 5 immortality; how is Lucy going to kill him, which is pretty much all that matters in 1-A fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back