• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucina vs Asuna (FE vs SAO #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Skills (both from SAO and Awakening)

Base form for Lucina.
ASUNA
"If I've learned anything in the last two years, it's this: to keep doing the very best we can until the end."- Asuna

Newcomer 22 Lucina
Speed equalized.

Fight happens on a open plain.

Lucina via experience (Had to fight against Risen for her entire life, seeing as Grima would've been resurrected the same year that she was born, not to mention she also survived an encounter with Grima)

Lucina doesnt have the Falchion, tho.

Also...why is she country-continent level with the un exalted falchion?

Why does she have a Exalted Falchion key when we habe the future past page?

Lucina DOES have the Falchion

Chrom was even surprised to see "Marth" using an exact "replica" of the Falchion

Except her Falchion does extra damage to Grima and can heal just like the Exalted Falchion (and it also has more Mt than the regular Falchion, yet it's the same sword unless Naga pulled out a different tooth this time, creating Lucina's Falchion)

Someone needs to fix Lucina's skills to have descriptions, not game stats.

Dual Striker: When user is the support unit in Attack Stance, Dual Strike damage +3.

Charm: Gives all units with a 3 square radius for 10% support bonus to Accuracy and Avoid.

Eather: Class Skill of Level 5 Great Lords. Daughters of Chrom or Lucina will inherit the skill even if Chrom or Lucina does not have this skill in their 5th slot.

Dual Strike+: Increases the chance for a Dual Strike.

Imo, Asuna takes it via tactical knowhow (she's the vice commander of the strongest guild in SAO for a reason), capable of out-of-the-box attacks as she learned from Kirito ( closed in and used hand to hand against Yuuki as she was losing out on pure swordsmanship), high manual dexterity that Kirito himself who can swat automatic gunfire is hard-pressed and Sword Skills as an equalizer should the need arise as it is stronger than normal attacks.

Asuna's healing factor can only get her so far, especially with Aether both healing Lucina (Sol) and then Ignoring Durability with a second attack (Luna), Asuna, while being able to regenerate at Mid-level (scaling to Kirito), damage would still kill her

And if we consider Rightful King, Lucina will activate Aether A LOT, and I suppose since the current listing for Aether is completely game mechanics nor do they explain the attack itself, I'll explain it here

Aether: Lucina attacks twice, healing herself with the first attack, and then immediately attacking again with an attack that ignores the durability of their opponent

And I'll do the same for rightful king

Rightful King As a member of a royal family with a great legacy, Lucina has to live up to the standards of the likes of Anri, Marth, Chrom, Emmeryn, and the First Exalt, as well as fighting the people of Ylisse and the lives lost in her future, she must perform her greatest abilities much more often

While it's a flowery worded explanation, I think it explains that she activates her skills more

And she has plenty of experience fighting opponents with flight and magic, but the healing factor would give her trouble, Rightful King and Aether are a very deadly combo though, so I'd actually say Lucina wins with mid to high difficulty, actually leaning more towards high diff, especially since she doesn't have the Falchion, which would let Lucina heal herself quite a bit more

I vote Lucina for JSW reasoning.

Shouldn't this thread be closed though? OP is banned

Sooo

Lucina - 3

Asuna - 4

I suppose it should, I guess I'll remake the thread though, or not, as I have already shown my opinion and might appear biased in favor of Lucina (Despite even saying Most likely high diff)

Actually, I'll just remake the thread, my possible "bias" towards my "favorite verse" (I'll shoot down the "Bias" argument anyway, I already have) and my "bias" wouldn't matter as I wouldn't be able to vote, I suppose I'll give the same conditions as this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back