• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh my god. That's like, the 4th time I see BC matches that I'm not aware because they don't have the verse's tag.

Also Luck recently stomped CS2 Sasuke, so Gaara will have the same fate if he doesn't have something useful for this match

This Gaara should be around CS2 Sasuke's level because he's on par with Kimimaro and he has passive sand shield

Yeah. Though Sasuke Retrieval arc Gaara is most likely around 5th Gate Lee level because he improved and actually fights himself as much as he can. Also he can turn his surroundings to sand to have advantage

Having stats amp too doesn't mean he has a speed amp good enough to keep up with Luck's.

Gaara's speed amp is by manipulating chakra.

Luck can do the same thing with mana since even weakest mages with a minimum of magic control can do that, can increase his speed with Thundergod Boots, increase his speed again by changing the boots' shape and can increase his speed even further with Thunder Fiend.

Luck FRA. This is way before Gaara improved his CC skills and utilizing ways to fortify his sand's weakness against lightning. This along with Luck's higher prowess with lightning comapred to CE Sasuke and moves like Raitei no Sekki, this is a near stomp imo.

Back