• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if this fight was done before but here we go

Speed is Equalized

Starting distance is 200M

Both start off with base form.

luck Voltia: 2 (Spooky, Bandit)

Laxus Dreyar:5 (David, 1997KD, Blank, Demon, Dragon)

So Low 7-B vs 7-B. No problem though. Luck won against Gilthunder because of stat amps, danmaku and most important RPL. And Luck has rage power so it's definitely fair.

I honestly tried to make it fair since I'm not into BC that much. Thanks for confirming that it's not a stomp.

Luck Voltia

They are tremendous. He managed to fight against guy LEAGUES above him in overall power thanks to these amps and catched him off guard several times. Thanks to his amps and monster stamina he took his attacks even though they were above his base durability. And that was 7-C Luck.

They also heavily increase his attack power. He was fighting on par with Asta and adapted to his speed easily. Also his aura is dense as hell therefore Stat Amps are more effective.

I know Laxus has resistance but so does Luck. He was never affected by his own magic and he was chilling while bathing with his lightnings on

Doesn't that just mean both are getting more powerful as the fight progresses? Laxus eats the lightning and gets more powerful, Luck amps himself so he steadily grows stronger. Difference here is that Laxus starts off more powerful, as far I can tell Luck has no way to know Laxus consumes lightning until after the fact.

So the question becomes, does luck even survive the first few seconds of this fight or does he get absolutely splattered after his first attack since the gap in power is fairly substantial.

Actually what is Luck's AP anyway? I tried finding it but I never did. Assuming he's baseline though Laxus would have almost a 12 times AP advantage scaling from a 13 megaton feat

Uhh. I told before why Luck is not getting one-shotted. Reinforcement Magic exists. Combined with Luck's lightning armor. And dense mana that drastically should increase Luck's Reinforcement Magic, with elf's inside Luck fighting experience w/ his own.

Well, Luck in THIS form without amps is scaling to 1.45 megatons and he should be above that. And he is likely scaling to 6-C 33 gigatons feat, but OP choosed Low 7-B. Still Luck should be way above baseline Low 7-B in this form, and he can become far stronger as the fight progresses. So, Rage Power, Reactive Power Level, great stat amps (reinforcement magic) and his own stat amps (Lightning Armor/Lightning Boots and Gloves), scaling pretty much above other Low 7-B's closes the AP gap.

NVM I found what he scales to, he scales to a 1.45 megaton feat, meaning Laxus is over 8 times more powerful.

@Spooky are u trying to suggest that he can amp his defence to survive someone over 8 times more powerful? Even the fellow u linked above that he managed to defeat even though he was significantly more powerful still scales to low 7B and consequently scaled to the 1.45 megaton feat.

I don't see how Luck even survives the first blow.

I'm quoting my updated comment:

"So, Rage Power, Reactive Power Level, great stat amps (reinforcement magic) and his own stat amps (Lightning Armor/Lightning Boots and Gloves), scaling pretty much above other Low 7-B's closes the AP gap."

Luck is all about fighting stronger opponents anyway. He somewhat matched a 1.45 megaton guy while being 19 kilotons himself.

And he is always amping himself in the character. With Extrasensory he is able to read other's people mana for sure.

Not even mentioning the obvious speed blitz with amps.

The reactive power level and rage powerup are countered by Laxus eating lightning. Stats amps are impressive but like I've mentioned Laxus will eat Luck's lightning and would steadily grow more powerful as well, negating whatever amps Luck get.

Stat amps are great but only when the opponents power level is stagnant, Luck by virtue of using lightning magic is just making Laxus more powerful ergo a dynamic power level. In summary the amps are more or less redundant, Laxus ultimately retains a more than fair AP advantage and seeing how this will be a standard fist fight Laxus ultimately has the better chance of winning.

By eating lightning? Dragon slayers are resistant to whatever element they control, and can literally eat said element to amp themselves.

So he needs to do it with his mouth huh xD Still doesn't prevent blitz. Eating lightning armor and gauntlets is not a good idea anyway. Luck can easily sense his presence and adapt to his fighting style with few hits. When he gets to know that eating lightning makes him stronger (Which should be obvious when he senses increase in power) he'll just stop using ranged attacks and go for the CQC while still speedblitzing him. That's literally what Luck always does. In Black Clover also users are resistant to own element, perfect example is Mereoleona when she used Caldius Brachium Purgatory and didn't suffer a scratch from this. And Luck also was just chilling in bath while electring shocking water and paralyzing others with his magic but he wasn't affected by it in any way.

Are Luck's arms not covered in lightning? That's how he fights no? If yes, then Laxus resists those strikes, plus while he uses his mouth consuming an element for Dragon slayers is more akin to taking a deep breath, in other words Lucks boots and gloves which are made out of lightning will be sucked in.

And a few hits are all Laxus needs literally, he's significantly more powerful. On top of all that Lucks fear hax is based around his sinister appearance and overwhelming aura, Laxus has taken on everything from men to demons to dragons and took on Acnologia without flinching- a character so much more powerful than him it's almost hilarious so I don't think an elf that is objectively weaker than him will be cause for much fear.

Acnologia doesn't have fearhax on his profile so it's irrelevant.

So both resist each others strikes. It just means fight will be longer.

Can you tell me examples of Laxus absorbing other lightning magic than his own? I'm not doubting anything but I want to see it in action.

Sorry that I'm stonewalling, but huge speedblitz is really hard to prevent... Hundreds of casual strikes and with getting stronger with every hit and adapting more, having incredible mana sensing (IIRC Yami said that his mana sensing is superior to even the nobles and can sense guys from kilometres. Sensing increase in Laxus' power which shouldn't be really a deal for Luck is even more effective) would mean that Laxus can hardly even touch Luck. Every time Laxus tries something with his movement, Luck after little time adapts to it and gets more powerful. Luck is extremely battle smart and Laxus' power is no problem to figure out for him.

20190925 220139 rmedited
Idk if it count as fear manipulation or not. But this thread is like Yami vs sting, laxus can just one shot him as soon as battle start because of x8 times ap, while one shotting need x7. We see Laxus one shotting like Tempester and Wall. If laxus see him using lightning, he can use red lightning which ignore lighting resistance. Or trap luck in rune.

• spooky and bandit vote luck for stats amp,danmaku and rage power
But luck still only use lightning which laxus resist, unlike gilthunder, laxus resistance to lightning is high. Even in half dead state he take lightning attack from wall with not damage,even it just power him up.

Dragon slayer can become stronger by eating more powerful version of their element. Like Natsu eating hellfire,and ignia flame. Wendy eating ethernano filled air. So if Luck goes 6-C form he only going to help laxus becoming more power.

Tl;dr : Laxus can one shot as soon as fight start. If not, he can only become powerful by consuming luck lightning. While luck only lose his power

SpookyShadow said:
Can you tell me examples of Laxus absorbing other lightning magic than his own? I'm not doubting anything but I want to see it in action.
Laxus can't eat his own lightning, but he can consume other lighting

Luck is not stupid to use his power too much on someone who absorbs, lol. He can use basic Reinforcement Magic on his hands instead of lightning and amp his legs with lightning to blitz him. Base Luck is still Low 7-B with no amps.

SpookyShadow said:
Luck is not stupid to use his power too much on someone who absorbs, lol. He can use basic Reinforcement Magic on his hands instead of lightning and amp his legs with lightning to blitz him. Base Luck is still Low 7-B with no amps.
His low 7-B for scale to 1.3 megatons and laxus 7-B form scale to 13 megatons which is x10 ap gap, so laxus can still one shot him as soon as fight start.

>He can use reinforcement magic Did he ever do it incharacter, any proof that it didn't affect his AP? Also it's stated in his weakness that Often loses control when he fights tough opponents. So i don't think he can even maintain his reinforcement magic

Also OP never said if it 7-B laxus or not, if it's High 7-A laxus, then he pretty much stomp him,

Every mage in series uses Reinforcement Magic... Do you get that he WILL do that if he finds out his magic gets absorbed?

Also one shotting... With? Speed is equalized, Luck can fly, speed amp to escape, sense his presence and his attacks...

Thing is that Laxus no diffs the 25 megatons and consistently slaps people on the level of Natsu and friends.

• One shots Natsu
  • Handily beating Erza with ease despite holding back and her using an armor to hard counter him
  • No one can scratch Hades, Laxus rocks his shit
  • Natsu struggles with Jackal who is relative to base Tempester, Laxus rolls up and stomps Tempester while holding back
  • Laxus poisons himself and drastically lowers his power, still beats Etherious Tempester
  • Still weakened, Laxus about to no diff/one shot Ajeel if not for August
  • Wahl (relative to Ajeel) has lightning resistance that lets him no sell an all out weakened Laxus despite being weak to lightning. Laxus gets cured and one shots Wahl even harder than he did everyone else so far.
Laxus straight up needs to be poisoned and have his magic drastically lowered just to say he is at 25 megatons. Considering his first move is to nuke the enemy with though cast lightning from the get go, gonna vote Laxus.

Reinforcement Magic is not only Mana Skin but others stat amp spells iirc (like Luck's gloves).

For RPL, Luck instantly adapts to his opponent after one strike (like when he increased his strength and speed to keep up with Vetto or when he increased his speed and went h2h after he understood that Asta can null magic). So I believe Luck's first strike will either be eaten or resisted by Lax and then he will adapt to situation (like blitzing, strength amp himself and attack from other sides)

As for Rage Power, his strength increased so much he would become a dark elf if Asta didn't neg him

Laxus has 2 7-B keys, one that is 13 Megatons and another one that is 43.9 Megatons, I assume we're using the 13 Megatons, because the Latter is a stomp

Lax: Electric resistance, Electric absorption and one shots

Luck: Tremendous Stats amp, Rage Power, RPL and quick adaptable fighter

Also his stats amp (Thundergod gloves/boots) is even higher than in his 7-C key because he improved it to create a new unnamed spell (let's call it Complete Thundergod) which also has an even greater version, allowing him to blitz an opponent who, reaction speed wise, was on par with him

Back