• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy’s Bajrang Gun causes a Volcanic Eruption (One Piece Chapter 1050)

I was wondering if this could be calced. I am just going to post information here since calcs aren’t my forte yet (still learning). It surprises me that no one has tried to calc this.

I found this so far. https://earthscience.stackexchange.com/questions/15886/volcanic-eruption-calculation#:~:text=The Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI,La Cruz-Reyna 1991)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the colcano feat is a chain reaction, it wouldn't scale to luffy. Maybe kaido and mom if they survive it. However the cracks which caused can probably be calculated but I don't know how the sizes will be found.

No, we see that there is a time gap when Kaido falls into the lava and the eruption occurs, where in a panel we see Kaido and Bigmom sinking in the lava long before the eruption occurs. Eruptions may occur due to debris falling into the lava pool due to debris caused by a bomb falling into the hole made by Law.

No, we see that there is a time gap when Kaido falls into the lava and the eruption occurs, where in a panel we see Kaido and Bigmom sinking in the lava long before the eruption occurs. Eruptions may occur due to debris falling into the lava pool due to debris caused by a bomb falling into the hole made by Law.
This is correct.

I really want to find a way to get this calced. I was told by @DemonGodMitchAubin that it most likely wouldn’t yield as good results as Luffy and Kaido’s 1 pettaton clash, but it still seems pretty interesting regardless. Although, it might be better to wait and see if the anime gives a better perspective on the volcano. What are your thoughts?

Back