• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker tries to solo your universe

Kirby: Succeeds

TLoZ: A dancer stops him in his tracks

Mario: Stops at The Gentle Pull, debatably Rosalina.

Pokemon: A llama tells his children to handle his slightwork.

I have no idea how far he gets in Digimon because of how Digimon minds work. Probably not to far though.

Probably solos most of Conan the Barbarian, but stops at the Elder Gods (Conan is canon to Lovecraft boyos)

Probably solos MLP, but Discord, Eris, Future Pony of Shadows and World Breaker Celestia could prove tricky.

Popeye: Don't think Luke can take on higher dimensional beings like Elder Jeep.

He-Man: Depends on the incarnation, but newer He-Man material stomps.

Las Leyendas: Yeah they stand no chance. I mean, the god tiers are Subsonic (but with vague 4-A/3-A feats so...maybe?)

Danny Phantom: Speed is Equalized so Clockwork freezes him in time and people like Freakshow and the Ghost Writer Reality Warp.

Dark Cloud: No one hax stomps, he just can't keep TDG down. While DG continuesly creates more and more duplicates in different time periods until he out lives Luke or becomes his Low 2-C self.

hmm

... Well, a lot get soloed but The Anti-Spiral resists mindhax due to being higher dimensional then stomps into the floor

@Schnee One

None of them have the necessary resistance to stop his mind had but like I said Clockwork will freeze time first as that's what he always does.

He can't incapacitate him because another will take his place after it's energy realises it can't do anything, then it just keeps doing it.

Didn't know Luke went for mind had right of the bat. Then it's inconclusive because Clockwork can freeze time instantly without need to press the button on his staff.

So EU luke spams the hell out of mindhax then?

Dark Souls: Should clear

Magic: The Gathering: Definitely dies to Bolas, maybe Tezzeret if Tezz isn't put into a direct confrontation.

Bloodborne: For once someone resists the madness stuff, so he clears.

Berserk (Verse): Should clear

Cthulhu Mythos: No

Darkest Dungeo: As Luke has actual mental resistance he should clear most things, though he may find affecting The Sleeper hard, temporal anomaly and all.

Destiny: We may be able to pull out a feat of 4D mindhax resistance, and Oryx's Taking is doubtlessly incredibly powerful given that he's been doing it to entire species for billions of years even without stuff like that. He, and his entire personal universe along with the transcendent plane he lives in, have passives that kill luke anyways. The Vex eventually do a thing and win via attrition. He can mindhax a lot, but he can't mindhax an endless tide of Vex from innumerable pasts and futures, especially ones with the power to retroactively erase things from said timelines.

Warhammer 40,000: I guess he just joins the ranks of the other absurdly strong Psykers. Should become quite the powerhouse, but decidedly does not clear.

Salt and Sanctuary: Should clear

Hotline Miami: Well Jedi are athletic human level as we all know so he gets shot and dies clearly

Hollow Knight (Verse): Should clear

Super Smash Bros.: At some point he gets Low 2-C'd

The Legend of Zelda: Guess I'll go with Cal here

DOOM: Should clear

Wokistan said:
though he may find affecting The Sleeper hard, temporal anomaly and all.

I'm going to ask a question, and I know the answer is no, but

Would this mean that the party has Non Physical Interaction for hitting something that flips off time

Also is that like some type of acasuality

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit ghosts or something somewhere, but that no. The time stuff means Luke's kinda trapped like the Miller is if he goes there, and even when the party killed The Sleeper they actually didn't because one just gets pulled from another time and shunted there iirc.

''wait are you telling me Darkest Dungeon has Lavos''

I'd have to check the stuff surrounding the sleeper again but I'm pretty sure that's the explanation on why you can fight forever and kill multiple millers and sleepers.

Luke has NPI anyways.

It'd be type 3, if I'm right about it.

My lord Darkest Dungeon has a Lavos

.... we need to make that profile and we need to make that matchup

I've had it on standby for a while now. I just never bothered to finish it. I can get on it at some point, but I may be misremembering that whole thing lol. If so we get tier 7 mini lavos.

What if 5-A because it's an eldrich monstrosity that would also destroy the planet if given enough time like the heart

Of course that would be more like "Likely 5-A when fully grown" rather then just 5-A in base but still

Also made this so we can both work on it together

Legends Precog gives him a brief few second glimpse of the future when he's in his prime. Though it can go further if he focuses

Why do you ask?

Nah it has a killing aura of a few hundreds of metres.

It's stronger via contact, but aren't Force users resistant to stuff like Force Drain anyway?

Pokemo: Lake Trio are basically SW characters but multiversal so I doubt he gets past them, though with the amount of versatility in the whole verse I'd be surprised if he doesn't get screwed by some random passive/psuedo passive ability at some point.

One-Punch Man: Clears no-diff

Dreamworks: No idea what Eris can do, but otherwise he solos no-diff

Banjo-Kazooie: Eh, probably stops at Lord of Games

Ok, so does Luke have thought based stuff that can prevent AoC from time stopping?

If he does, he precogs and wins (If he beats AoC he pretty much clears the 3-D portion of the verse excluding UKG, Homulilly, and maybe some crazy stuff from MagiReco that I don't know about)

Then he's ******

Also pretty sure that's an Incon since IIRC time Stop is also thought based

GyroNutz said:
Mega Absol has passive potent fear manip, and by looking at Mimikyu or Shedinja wrong you die/get your soul absorbed. I'm sure there's a few more.
Fear Manip will do literally nothing to Luke as he's already incredibly mind resistant

Soul Absorbtion likely won't work as force users resist that

Back