• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lullabelle vs. Apeiros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggested by XMark12.

Speed Equalized.

4-B Versions. Lulla's 3-A summons are restricted.

Fight takes places in Arizona

Battle theme

DIO + Kars' Baby:

Angel Bayonetta:

Both lose, forever fight, or become friends:

Zinnia-0
Lullabelle2

Hmm, While Apeiros is massively Haxxed, I don't think she has an ability to get past Mid-Godly regen, and with a Passive Power Nul' Lullabelle seems to have the highest chance.

To be fair, I am not too familiar with the extent of their abilities, for example, how good is their Resistance to Power Null and Probability Manipulation?

Apeiros has enough to resist abilities up to those that effect the entire timeline of her universe which is stated in parts of my story to be infinite size. (Should really specify that but myeah...)

Well, wouldn't Lullabelle win, as her Haxx work on 1-C beings? They would classify as a higher tier, right?

Ah, I must have misread it. Also, I assumed her Haxx work on a 1-C scale due to her High 1-C ratings.

Also, is there anything that Apeiros can do to put Lullabelle down? With Mid-Godly regen, resistance to Probability Manip, Time-Space Manip etc. makes seemingly makes her nigh-impossible to kill, but both sides have some serious hax.

BFRing into a higher dimension seems like it'd definitely work since it doesn't seem like Lull has a way to return from that. Considering how Apeiros' info manip works (She simply looks at someone/something and gets practically all info on them in an instant), it's best to assume she'd nearly immediately know to do something like that to Lull, though I'm not sure if Lull has a way to return from that.

TBF, that's a kinda like Karn's precog, that's pretty insane infomation manip. I guess until something comes up saying otherwise, I'll vote Apeiros.

Speed may be equalized but Lulla's speed carries the hax of ignoring cause and effect. So every attack will happen before she even initiates it. What's stopping Lullabelle from glaring at Apeiros and splitting the atoms in her body? Lulla's Reactive Power level is also a pain, as her physical skills and hax get stronger the more resistant you are/the stronger you are. Lulla has regen negation and BFR too, try escaping this from infinite duplicates of her.

How powerful are her regen negation and BFR? Apeiros has Low-Godly Regenerationn, Intangibility, and her own Reactive Evoultion which passively allows her to evolve to gain and negate resistances to others in an instant and superiority to allow her to raise in power to surpass an opponent's. Apeiros also has really broken af illusions so she could probably just trap all her clones inside of one. Said Illusions could also even trick Dreamakers so that's a Low 2-C level illusion right there that basically copies reality entirely. Even if she does break out of that, Apeiros can simply use something like Platos that makes it completely objective that she is better than Lullabelle and all her clones entirely while manipulating all Fate to make sure that Lull and all of her clones becomes what Apeiros desires.

Since both are strictly 4-B, meaning Apeiros' Possibly 4-A isn't taken into account, Lulla has a ridiculous AP advantage somewhere in the hundred billions. It turns into Cell vs Superman at that point. Regen negation + causality ignoring attacks from infinite duplicates or BFR all the same and Lulla wins. Also Lulla overcame everything from Medusa, including her ridiculous eyes/mind hax + petrification.

Not seeing how she kills type 5 and 8 immortality. Like I said, Apeiros can rise in AP to surpass Lull. Also Lull has no resistance to Death Manipulation which kills things on a conceptual level, meaning Apeiros could simply wink at the start and do so. Even if there are an infinite amount of Lull's, since they're still Lull, that would kill all them at the same time since she kills the concept of Lull.

Whoops. I almost updated Lulla's profile... Good thing I saw this thread @_@

Lulla has Power Mimicry though. She could just copy what Apeiros did to her using causality manip to do it before, or something of that nature.

She overcame Medusa by replicating all of her powers and using them against her. Medusa is more hax'd than Lulla (or at least was by the time of their fight) and Lulla still won by casually playing with causality which she far exceeds and ignores all the time. Apeiros can blink all she wants, Lulla's speed still ignores causality, which is hax applied to her speed, not speed itself and if that is ignored for some reason Lulla still has regular causality manipulation and can make it so she attacks Apeiros before she can apply her death manip. Lulla won against Odin who has death manip, power null, power steal, etc. so I don't kmow why it's not listed on her profile. Then again...Sera did say Lullabelle needed to be revised to add all the new stuff she incorporated this week but hasn't gotten to yet.

Important thing to know is how strong are all of Lull's haxes? This sounds like she stomps honestly. Apeiros resists power mimicry, causality based attacks, etcetera on a Low 2-C scale.

Lulla's fighting prowess is tremendously exceptional. Her intelligence has allowed her to defeat those far more hax than herself. Whether that was the result of her intelligence alone or her reactive power level is unclear...I'm only following the verse's progression, I don't have all the details.

Well, in Paradise Apocrypha, souls are an 11/12D emanation of sorts, so all hax related to the soul is rendered to that scale. That also means their power source, spiritual energy, is what allows them to reach High 1-C/Low 1-B levels of power, and said power source is the source of information itself. Also, she can destroy souls, souls...so her hax is definitely High 1-C scale. Gabriella kills God himself in such a way, through soul destruction, albiet in a way that scales to attack potency due to the weapon she used as a medium.

Lulla's powers and abilities themselves don't change with her keys, only the full scale of their potency, the AOE arguably remains the same. I mean, 4-B Medusa can mind hax people all across space in the past, present, and future, which is Low 2-C and 4-B Lullabelle overcame such feats. I need to make a blog explaining Jacob's ladder and the Great Chain of Being, but Lulla basically can affect and resist powers/abilities on a High 1-C, possibly Low 1-B scale, even in her restricted 4-B key which only restricts physical stats like AP and dura.

Kinda funny. This is the second time I made a thread where Apeiros gets stomped...whew c':

Unless there is something else to say, can this be closed?

I'd argue for inconclusive. Lulla can't bypass Apeiros' Type 5 immortality and since both have BFR it's a bit pointless to bring that up since speed is equalized. I really don't think hax AOE has anything to do with immortality.

Hmm...Actually, you're right...Never thought of that...I'd...go with Inconclusive for your reasons, Sera. Neither are getting passed each other any time soon...

Hooo...

Hmm I guess I can also go for the above on Inconclusive. Although since both have a lot of stuff on them (have to get used to reading peoples stuff, especially LONG ONES (pause)), I would assume they'd have a long time doing to each other if that were even possible.

Since they both got BFR and Apeiros Immortality seems to let her not die completely, the above reasoning sounds about right overall for this kind of bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back