• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lullabelle vs. Taiyomu

Speed Unequalized: Taiyomu lolblitzes.

Speed Equalized: Yeah, I don't see how Lullabelle is getting around that anchor. She'll probably just kill herself off of it.

Either way, Taiyomu wins unless I'm missing something

I'll try to at least put things in perspective as best I can as to why people suggested Lullabelle to be the strongest of the Low 2-C tier.

Lullabelle is consistently referred to as the second most powerful being in existence, second only to her Father/God himself (and the Divine Calamity which is essentially equal to God).

This does NOT only refer to one specific tier. This basically means that no matter what version the characters are in (such as restricted selves, avatars, and so forth), Lullabelle should be above them, this includes their hax (and boy do we need to have a talk about that...) Even restricted to her Low 2-C key, not only is Lullabelle is still tremendously above all others in the verse in attack potency (see powerscaling chain I posted on the Wiki's Strongest thread), but she also uses her limitless millennia of combat experience to overcome their hax/ This includes hax of all kinds (in-verse, of course) of which there is plenty in terms of uniqueness and variety, such as Medusa's petrification + mind hax.

About Lullabelle's speed

I wouldn't suggest she gets blitzed without thinking of the unquantifiable nature of her speed. Lullabelle bypasses causality and distance with her speed. On VSB this was debated to be either infinite or immeasurable, but we do not exactly know how such a speed translates to our system.

Lullabelle created the multiverse, which is a 4+7 (11D) multiverse. In other words, 4 spatial dimensions and 7 temporal dimensions. Lullabelle moves in seven temporal dimensions. I presume Taiyomu only bypasses one (not sure, just going by what 99.9% of the FC/OC and VSB communities understand immeasurable speed to be without getting into specifics.) There's no way she can be touched. However, that's only speed unequalized business. Of course I myself only recently figured out how this would affect all of her tiers (then again I remember DarkLK saying lower-dimensional beings couldn't have "true" immeasurable speed) which is why I left it as infinite.

So...who wins?

From my assessment, Taiyomu only has the hax to win this. From what I can see (please correct me if I'm wrong), her AP doesn't stack up to even be capable of making Lullabelle flinch. How? Again, remember that powerscaling chain I posted? That doesn't just refer to High 1-C, but High 3-A, and Low 2-C as well.

That's just my attempt at putting things in some form of relative perspective. I'm very tired so I hope I worded everything correctly and didn't miss anything important regarding Taiyomu.

She's a warrior, she's going to charge head first swords in hand. Her aura + reactive power level will adjust to whatever is thrown her way but she always has a plan. Lullabelle always seeks to understand all aspects of her opponent, rather than just crush them with brute force.

As much as I like Lullabelle, which I made clear on my comments to her yesterday, the scale of the counter hax seems to be too high for her here.

This would be akin to putting YHVH in 2-A against someone who happens to be 2-A too but has, say, something more or less like Khorne up there with the difference being "The moment you brute force this by using voice of God, the Voice kills you ten times over instead."

YHVH would trump in AP and general scale of the current tier, but that wouldn't decide things for him because of that.

It's the same reason why GEOM murders so many people easily (ErasureChaosGodsCan'tDealWithonInfiniteDimensionalScale) or why Homura kills people in a bunch of threads before anything happens to her because "Passive2-AMindhax".

Hell, to give a comparison Serge ONESHOTS Homura but still loses to her by being oneshotted by the mindhax before he can process what's happening.

That being said, Lulla could still share that spot with Taiyomu with all the things Sera said considered, as she most likely still trumps nearly every other Low 2-C we have around by a laaaaarge margin.

We don't need to throw one or another down I think, as both have the means to obliterate most of the tier, each in their own ways (For example, Kharn wins against Lavos but Lavos still gets the spot in VSB because he deals with people not only on his tier but in higher ones that would otherwise beat Kharn by punching).

Hell, if we consider Raw AP/Scale of Low 2-C wise I doubt there's another Low 2-C superior to Lulla. Then her hax is nothing to be overlooking either.

But here, it's kind of... As Drag said, getting around the Anchor.

I agree. I think Lull should take the spot as well. The person who was able to actually defeat Taiyomu used a combination of preperation time and Teleportation spam. If anything, I would say that Lullabelle wins both rounds with at least basic knowledge on Taiyomu and her anchor like how "Basically anything I try against won't work, so I have to stall this". Kharn can easily defeat BB and the like thanks to Corn but without him, he would be... let's say unimpressive. Tai without the God powering her anchor would be powerful, yes, but nowhere near as haxxed as say Lavos or in this case, Lullabelle.

Well, that was just my take on the matter, as usual I have no idea these threads exist until I just-so-happen to stumble upon them.

Back