• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mad Dog vs Reinhard Heydrich

Inb4 people trat this match as serious which is not people,really. -.-

Alright,an legendary fight between an golden beast fight an mad dog who make everything "GREGET!!!",No matter who win,we lose.....

• Mad Dog: Before we fight i have one desire
  • Reinhard: What is that,mere human?
  • Mad Dog: I will use most of your relic alongside that spear as......for cleaning my teeth (LLT),killing mosquito (Cain),make an "sate" (Wilhelm),as cooking job (Kei),as antenna for my new TV (Beatrice),as 666 wife (Rea#WTF NTR!!?),boxing the thug in my home (Machina),disturb it to trash can (Rusalka),heating my spa (Eleonore),cleaning my tiger teeth (Spinne),play "jelangkung" (Riza),and finally for across my village complex (Wolfgang)
  • Reinhard:......As you wish *preparing LLT*
Gregetzzz
MATCH OF THE MILLENIOUM!!!!

Back