• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Naruto) VS Edward Newgate (One Piece)

He's not wrong.

If Madara doesn't start with genjutsu off the bat (which he doesn't. I think he used it like twice canonically), then he gets one shot. Izanagi? One shot again.

Kurama gets bodied too, his AP is drastically inferior to Whitebeard's and that's not even considering Buso Haki, Hao Haki, or a Quake amp

Odabeard's first move depends on his opponent

Giants, quake. Physical fighters clashing against him, he'll use a Hao infusion attack. Fodder, Haoshoku aura burst

Even if Madara is by himself, he won't start with genjutsu. WB doesn't look weak, and his demeanor would intrigue Madara, lowering the chances of him going for genjutsu.
WB doesn't have anything akin to chakra either, which means Madara won't be able to use the Sharingan to gauge his strength, and deduce that genjutsu is his only chance.

Even if Madara is by himself, he won't start with genjutsu. WB doesn't look weak, and his demeanor would intrigue Madara, lowering the chances of him going for genjutsu.
WB doesn't have anything akin to chakra either, which means Madara won't be able to use the Sharingan to gauge his strength, and deduce that genjutsu is his only chance.
Dang, but whitebeard also didn't like to finish his match quickly so i guess he'll also hold back to some degree i guess? But one graze from whitebeard and madara will probably use his susano'o and whitebeard will use his quake ability and win

Dang, but whitebeard also didn't like to finish his match quickly so i guess he'll also hold back to some degree i guess? But one graze from whitebeard and madara will probably use his susano'o and whitebeard will use his quake ability and win
Whitebeard always went for the fast finish
He almost killed aokiji, attempted to cleave kizaru in half, tried to finish akainu quickly too

Back