• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Why he has Imms Types 4 and 8 if it is already on Physiology page?
it's to differentiate who has it as a combat-applicable ability, and who doesn't. i'd rather not have the implication that a regular grunt could be resurrected by the higher powers.

technically, any nevadean could be resurrected by them, but none of the fodder are anywhere close to being entertaining enough to give them that.

it's to differentiate who has it as a combat-applicable ability, and who doesn't. i'd rather not have the implication that a regular grunt could be resurrected by the higher powers.

technically, any nevadean could be resurrected by them, but none of the fodder are anywhere close to being entertaining enough to give them that.
Okay

Looks cool, but you also should add Social Influencing for leading and fouding entire organization

Also I almost completed Jeb's page

Sheriff's current rework. finally seperating his MC 1-3 and Project Nexus appearances to two different keys, as they should've been from the beginning. I'm gonna have to replay some missions in Project Nexus that Sheriff appears in, since i don't remember much about his presence beyond his boss fight.

Absolutelly personal opinion i know, but i think this quote would be better for Project Nexus section

Yeah, that's a hard "no", Hank. In here, I'm the boss. I run the show! And i say you're cut off. Comprende?

About other stuff, if we count game mechanics as a canon thing than for Project Nexus section you can also propably add martial arts given he has same amount of H2H skills as Sanford and Deimos does according to MPN Dossier.

The hypersonic for his first key is... questionable. The only times where he really "outran" Hank in MC2 was him directly perishing out of the room when Hank was landing on the floor after blowing a hole on the ceiling with a grenade, which after this he encountered with like 15-20 mook to fight so he obviously wasn't chasing Sheriff during that time. Or him trying to shoot Hank with his gun but than failing and running away meanwhile Hank was visibly just walking instead of giving enough effort to running around and just after this happens Hank encountered multiple other grunts so that sheriff could run away. During his direct face-to-face encounters with Hank in both MC2 and 3 he wasn't capable of anything with his speed for example.

Other than that the profile looks fine

lot of things wrong with this:

P&A section is kinda messy. might want to clean it up a bit. Immortality type 1/longevity isn't very good reasoning.

Pre-halo Jesus doesn't scale to Hank, they never fought while he didn't have the halo. the only feat he has before obtaining the halo was punching dr. crackpot in the elevator. (i still believe his pre-halo version is notable enough to list on his page though)

Jesus should not upscale from his pre-halo self. he's gotten weaker, not stronger. he's suffering from cognitive dissonance. just scale him to Hank.

Jesus has never been found using dissonance weapons in universe (besides the divergence machine, but thats not equipment he can use himself), none of them should be on his page. the only person who should be getting Dissonance weapons on their page is Hofnarr and the arena mode player.

Pre-halo Jesus doesn't scale to Hank
He still defeated Mag Agent Gestalt and hold himself againist Phobos (fourth level of Project Nexus Classic) he should scale to 8-C

Jesus should not upscale from his pre-halo self. he's gotten weaker, not stronger. he's suffering from cognitive dissonance. just scale him to Hank.
This is ridiculous. Suffering from cognitive dissonance has nothing to do with your raw physicals. Literally every character in the series who has interacted with halo gotten buffs from them. Yes, post-halo Jesus upscales from his pre-hale key.

Agree with Hank Wimbelton.

Pre-Halo Jeb was.
Able to kill countless agents from the nexus, this include the riote guards and fought Gestalt.
He also survived his first encounter with Phobos.
Heck, the dude straight up killed a **** ton of abominations, and even Sanford and Deimoss were wary of them.

He still defeated Mag Agent Gestalt and hold himself againist Phobos (fourth level of Project Nexus Classic) he should scale to 8-C
Both of those feats were done with the halo.
This is ridiculous. Suffering from cognitive dissonance has nothing to do with your raw physicals. Literally every character in the series who has interacted with halo gotten buffs from them. Yes, post-halo Jesus upscales from his pre-hale key.
Krinkles has several statements saying he's gotten weaker since he got the halo, i'd have to find them.

Both of those feats were done with the halo.

Krinkleshas several statements saying he's gotten weaker since he got the halo, i'd have to find them.
Gestalt was defeated without Halo

Also he still scales to Riot Guard who shoud be stronger then Soldats who are comparable to Hank at degree

Not beating someone is not equal to not being able to hold yourself and put up a fight
How much of a fight do you think jesus could realistically put up if he literally had no chance in an eternity to beat phobos without the halo? It's not that he didn't beat phobos without it, it's that he couldn't
And Still pre-halo Jesus would be 8-C since you know defeated a Mag
Yes. i just don't agree with the pre-halo Jesus Phobos scaling.

How much of a fight do you think jesus could realistically put up if he literally had no chance in an eternity to beat phobos without the halo? It's not that he didn't beat phobos without it, it's that he couldn't

Yes. i just don't agree with the pre-halo Jesus Phobos scaling.
I'm fine with that as you said pre-halo is far from Phobos level, this is actually supported by the fact that the only way that Jeb survived was because of the sleepwalkers and their explosions

i was working on Sheriff's page some more, and was wondering whether Sheriff in his second key should have optional equipment for any of the MERCs weaponry, since he's the leader of the faction?

Sheriff's new page is for the most part done. (His supernatural luck is based off the description of his skill, which described it as luck)

Regardless of what i asked above, i am also making a team page for Status Quo.

this profile is going to be a little confusing, since there's 6 members (2BDamned, Sanford, Deimos, Victor, Hank, Arena Mode Player) but they haven't all worked together officially, but could if Doc assigned them to. should it be a profile of 'pick and choose who's in the fight' when used in vsmatch, or should Hank and Co. be separated from the arena mode player and Co.

It should be noted that the Arena Mode player and Hank and Co. aren't officially separated either, and just happen not to work together.

EDIT: wip profile.

Last edited:
Maybe as collective page
fair.

regarding the AAHW, i think it has a lot of problems, one of those being Mag Torture being a key.

Mag Torture was a one of a kind mag agent. there aren't multiple Mag Agent Tortures. he should be as a notable figure of the AAHW, not a key. he should also get his own separate profile.

i was working on Sheriff's page some more, and was wondering whether Sheriff in his second key should have optional equipment for any of the MERCs weaponry, since he's the leader of the faction?
After beating final level in Project Nexus story mode the game allows you to play as sheriff and no-halo Jeb. If you take the control of sheriff you can see he has hand grenades in him just like how Sanford in the game starts with. So i think this can be added to optional equipments, if not standart.

Also, MPN Sheriff has armored leather coat

After beating final level in Project Nexus story mode the game allows you to play as sheriff and no-halo Jeb. If you take the control of sheriff you can see he has hand grenades in him just like how Sanford in the game starts with. So i think this can be added to optional equipments, if not standart.
Standard Equipment makes sense. i'd assume he'd usually have them on him and just didn't use them in his other appearances.

It's gonna be fun to put Victor and co vs the stickman
honestly, with the new profile for sheriff, i honestly wanan see how Sheriff would do against The Courier. While Courier would technically be able to hit him with that Social Influencing and instantly end the fight, i think Sheriff's resistance to it is weird enough to where he might take Courier's attempts to talk him down as The Courier trying to kill him, and might fight anyways.

Back