• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

madness combat¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

as madness combat is still popular and the fnf mod will be released (if it has nothing to do with it but good) I decided to simply collect information.
1.tricky and hank have plot manipulation (plot armor) it's safe to say they have massive plot armor.
Alexander's note: it's in Spanish because I took it from a Spanish wiki called FSL (I can't write it in English because it would be fiction without limits and that's not the name)
2.all the characters in madness combat have no gender, they are agender(all of them is he but no man or woman)agender
3.tricky is the smartest character in madness combat and hank is the stupidest(something surprising, considering that the agents never actually did anything relevant in intelligence)
hank can't stay alive for much long.
4.krinkles said madness combat characters don't die of old age
old age?what the hell is that
5.friday night funkin is canon in madness combat
6.the auditor is older than time as he is older than director phobos(the first generation)
7.ap increase:mag hank and tricky god can hurt the auditor, which is the embodiment of auditor hell
auditor hell encarnation all.

the feat of the sun is debatable, since it is actually the reality warping of the improbability device that allows the sun to have life and be an agent. actually hank is not the one with the stellar feat, tricky and auditor have it since the device is in tricky and the auditor also has the device

no friday night funkin is something like a love letter to newgrounds, and a game that 4 friends made to chill, but somehow it exploded and became a popular game, and the creators decided together with animators, artists and people from newgrounds, make this game go to a maximum level.
hank will appear in the game and for that they had to ask krinkles for permission, but krinkles not only gave them permission, he even confirmed that fnf is canon for madness combat (like pico's school)

there is a god it turns out that it could actually be either false or true, due to the lack of krinkles' situation (which he said was canon).

Maybe if I look for it on the cat's page I'll find something, or a stream, or a twitter tweet, like when I found the other phantom arcade tweets about things like the age of bf and gf (20 years old)

Sorry it took so long

this means that actually if it is canon, I just hope that girlfriend is not so powerful as to kill a damn clown with the power to turn the sun into a human being (technically that feat is more for the probability thing, but nothing was destroyed, only the sun became a grunt)

this means that actually if it is canon, I just hope that girlfriend is not so powerful as to kill a damn clown with the power to turn the sun into a human being (technically that feat is more for the probability thing, but nothing was destroyed, only the sun became a grunt)
girlfriend just kinda existed there. nothing says anyone there is comparable to each other.

plus, if we were to whatever reason we consider that legit, bf and gf would get an 'extended canon' key so its consistant with the main game

tl;dr; no. despite it being technically canon due to word of god nothing really changes due to the fact they never actually fought each other. bf tried attacking tricky once and it did jackshit.

Assuming that's actually serious considering he said "everything" and was replying to someone instead of a announcement, also, impersonation is possible on discord

Spanish wiki called FSL (I can't write it in English because it would be fiction without limits and that's not the name)
Unlimited Fiction Wiki
Limitless Fiction Wiki
Boundless Fiction Wiki

All these translations would be valid/more natural sounding.

Back