• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname VS The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...This reminds me of a thread from long time ago, another tier 2 being against the Doctor, so. So very vague, can the Doctor use the TARDIS to obtain access to anything like the Quantum Archangel or Reality Bomb?

Again, it all depends if the Doctor can absorb the TARDIS core and if it was canon. If he can, it's a complete stomp, if not, inconclusive.

I am not quite sure about what the definition of at full power is here, but given that the doctor is mostly human in stats wouldn't he just get blitzed?

Edit: Also what is that about 11D matrix exactly? As to say, what exactly is meant with matrix here?

Look at The Doctor's proifle. And see his speed, durability compared to Madoka. He is getting blitz and one shoted before he use tardis power..

I could be wrong lol, correct me if I am wrong btw...

Nabzilla said:
Look at The Doctor's proifle. And see his speed, durability compared to Madoka. He is getting blitz and one shoted before he use tardis power..

Changed it. And at Azathoth, pretty sure the Doctor doesn't count as a witch.

How about the Doctor without TARDIS vs some tier 1-A thread?

As far as I understand, the TARDIS cannot use its 11-Dimensional core's power in an offensive fashion. As such, we end up with an almost human level time-travelling supergenius with a sonic screwdriver that can blow up walls, versus a being that transcends an entire multiverse full of universes.

Nabzilla said:

The Tardis is the 2nd fastest and powerful spaceship in fiction, just behind Heart of Gold, because of infinite speed.

If The Doctor starts out in the Tardis ... he would probably win.

He could absorb the Time Vortex and become a temporary """At Least""" 2-C being, like Bad Wolf Entity.

You have to let the doctor count as a witch ot Madoka cannot even interact with him due to the nature of her existance as goddess who embodies the concept of destroying witches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back