• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter just came out, and Mael's PL after absorbing Purity is 200,000+. Needless to say, he should be 6-A since this would make him far stronger than AM Meliodas. And Maybe in the same leauge as "The One" Escanor.

I think this should be something we all agree on.

Tbh overall power levels are pretty bullshit. We need the three stats to know specifics. But in this case in particular, 200K is so ridiculously beyond 142K that I think we can probably assume Mael is > AM Meliodas.

I'm adding a render for his new form. Also btw, I think this should be a separate key from his 3C+Goddess key. It's a different form with a different level of power

Malikobama1 said:
I'm adding a render for his new form.
Also btw, I think this should be a separate key from his 3C+Goddess key. It's a different form with a different level of power
Nah, he spent a really short amount of time in that form. I don't think we need the clutter

Power Levels are pretty stupid, but I don't think Nakaba cares about the three specific stats anymore. We haven't been told about them since what? When Meliodas got his powers back from the Druids?

It is safe to say that 200k Mael is above AM Meliodas imo. That gap is too huge for it not to be. Plus, the last confirmed stat specification showed "Estarossa" having higher strength than Meliodas' last stat specification anyway.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Power Levels are pretty stupid, but I don't think Nakaba cares about the three specific stats anymore. We haven't been told about them since what? When Meliodas got his powers back from the Druids?
It is safe to say that 200k Mael is above AM Meliodas imo. That gap is too huge for it not to be. Plus, the last confirmed stat specification showed "Estarossa" having higher strength than Meliodas' last stat specification anyway.
Nah, Power Levels have been mentioned multiple times past Mel getting his power back.

@Versus

The amount of time spent in the form shouldn't matter, this is an indexing wiki and a multitude of profiles (Natsu for example) have a complete set of forms despite them being around for only one fight.

He meant the 3 category break down. We are never told the 3 specific category of each character PL beside the guidebooks and few times in the early in the series. they just tell us the overall PL of each character and that's it.

I think that current Mel with his Commandments is even stronger than Mael is currently. Can't wait until we get to see him in action too.

Lightball of love freaks me out tbh. Dying but feeling immense pleasure. Maybe its just me but that just seems creepy.

But who is gonna get Mela's Commandment? I hope Mael eats that one too

Slug Mael seems fitting or maybe we can call him Nightmare Mael ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or maybe we can even call him Satan Mael since he already has Fallen mode ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö

WHAT.

Mael

Im absolutely against having his profile be named like that.

It should be Estarossa.

Estarossa > Mael

Like Mael is really boring. Estarossa wad killing every one while telling jokes and crying.

He was presented as Estarossa. He has been Estarossa from the beginning until just about some chapters ago.

He's Estarossa.

But that's canonically incorrect as it was established that Estarossa never really existed to begin with. Don't change the profile name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back