• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osamu Dazai VS Kanto Manji Mikey

Rules
;
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • No prep time, Both have no prior knowledge.
  • Mikey is bloodlusted
  • Mikey starts with Dark impulse
  • Win via incap or death
  • Dazai AP: 486 KiloJoule
  • Mikey AP: 1,093 Megajoules

Dazai's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Ungodly smarter
  • More versatile
  • More experienced
  • Analytical prediction and Information Analysis
  • Better martial arts
  • Better pain tolerance
  • Better stamina
  • Power nullification
Mikey's advantages:
  • Roughly 2,2x AP advantage
  • Ginourmous LS advantage
  • More haxed via Dark impulse
  • Reactive power level that increases speed as the battle goes on
  • Higher attack speed with Dark impulse

Dazai (7) - RoggerReggor, XxZetsuxX, Zefra3011, Serlock_Holmes, SatellaTheWoE, Kisaragi_Megumi, Tomfer

a8d96c652d67758d240459bbf28559fe.jpg

Mikey (6) - Dinozxd, DekuGlazer, TheDarkTriadz, MorrisHatesYou, Jasonsith, Lethalr

CYFEONBIW864yaL5XkFBQFa3zQB1i8P4t3V9UjB_EFYYBx9SRUM0wI9c__QKZwPrf1xJd2LICWQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Batman kills both (Inconclusive) (1) - Robo432343

the_batman_fanart_by_sajol201460_de4ct7v-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
For the matchup, if Mikey starts with DI and therefore his speed is amped it would be almost a x2 based on the difference between base Mikey kick and DI kick (225 m/s - 404 m/s) so I'm not sure if Dazai can fight someone with almost x2 speed, especially with that ap gap and yeah even if he can handle it Mikey's attack speed would constantly increase in order to beat Dazai, does Dazai have a way to handle both gap and close it in a short time?

For the matchup, if Mikey starts with DI and therefore his speed is amped it would be almost a x2 based on the difference between base Mikey kick and DI kick (225 m/s - 404 m/s) so I'm not sure if Dazai can fight someone with almost x2 speed, especially with that ap gap.
He has analytical prediction + Information analysis

He can also predict whole scenarios really fast, I don't think it's a problem

He has analytical prediction + Information analysis

He can also predict whole scenarios really fast, I don't think it's a problem
"Mikey's attack speed would constantly increase in order to beat Dazai, does Dazai have a way to handle both gap and close it in a short time?" I added this part but you answered before I could send it.

"Mikey's attack speed would constantly increase in order to beat Dazai, does Dazai have a way to handle both gap and close it in a short time?" I added this part but you answered before I could send it.
His analytical prediction works on machine guns, It would take alot of time for him to increase till Dazai can't keep up

His analytical prediction works on machine guns, It would take alot of time for him to increase till Dazai can't keep up
speed is equalized so Dazai reaction is nerfed to sub+ since base Mikey scales there, tho I remembered now Dazai has power nullification.

That's for reaction speed not analytical prediction
yes, the point is that he would get blitzed, that's what I'm saying, the gap is almost x2, Mikey starts with DI, the first kick would already be a problem for Dazai, Dazai has 0 knowledge on Mikey, he doesn't now how he fight and what DI is.
You are right, I guess it he can kinda nullify it, Visual bugs are super powers aren't they?
I don't have enough knowledge to say if they are visual bug as I only read TR and in TR DI sn't really presented as it since as far as I know visual bugs are illusions and DI is actually different but in any case DI is a "super power", yes.

EDIT: the point is that if Dazai can handle the difference in speed if Mikey starts to attack him he won't have time do to ***** imo.

yes, the point is that he would get blitzed, that's what I'm saying, the gap is almost x2, Mikey starts with DI, the first kick would already be a problem for Dazai, Dazai has 0 knowledge on Mikey, he doesn't now how he fight and what DI is.
Analytical prediction serves as an ability meant to help dodge incoming attacks before they happen

I don't see how Dazai would have a problem considering he literally can predict whole scenarios and prepare counters for them instantly

Moreover he also has Info analysis which is way Way better than Kojis (Though he is irrelevant here)
I don't have enough knowledge to say if they are visual bug as I only read TR and in TR DI sn't really presented as it since as far as I know visual bugs are illusions and DI is actually different but in any case DI is a "super power", yes.
Then i guess he can nullify, Yes

Analytical prediction serves as an ability meant to help dodge incoming attacks before they happen

I don't see how Dazai would have a problem considering he literally can predict whole scenarios and prepare counters for them instantly

Moreover he also has Info analysis which is way Way better than Kojis (Though he is irrelevant here)
I understood it but he needs prior knowledge which he doesn't have + he can't use Analytical prediction against an attack he can't react at and he has no idea Mikey would start with that kick because he has no idea what fighting style Mikey uses, what am I saying is that he has no knowledge to use those hax on Mikey and in this specific case the speed gap is even high, during a Mikey kid vs Ayano kid match up I vote for Ayano because he has that thing but the speed was completely equalized which isn't in this case so Ayano could actually react and use that hax against that Mikey but here Dazai would have no time to react to it, so I'm voting for Mikey until new points are presented.

I understood it but he needs prior knowledge which he doesn't have + he can't use Analytical prediction against an attack he can't react at and he has no idea Mikey would start with that kick because he has no idea what fighting style Mikey uses, what am I saying is that he has no knowledge to use those hax on Mikey and in this specific case the speed gap is even high, during a Mikey kid vs Ayano kid match up I vote for Ayano because he has that thing but the speed was completely equalized which isn't in this case so Ayano could actually react and use that hax against that Mikey but here Dazai would have no time to react to it, so I'm voting for Mikey until new points are presented.
You can't equalize analytical prediction speed, Once again his analytical prediction counts as an ability meant to dodge incoming attacks before they happen even if they are faster (See the helltaker profile), You don't need to know the person you are fighting to dodge a sudden attack

Dazai can predict how a person will behave + act and will prepare a counter accordingly

Besides, The moment Mikey touches Dazai he will nullify his dark impulse meaning he will lose his supersonic speed

Also counted

Dazai will just nullify Dark Impulse, and ability users are restricted when that happens, so giving Mikey Dark Impulse is kind of useless. Secondly, Dazai was able to ungodly predict the trajectories of gunfire while a rush battle, predicting Mikey's moves is just another easy thing for him.
Dazai also has massively high Battle IQ with a ton of experience.
And I forgot to mention, if Dazai gets into Beast mode, then the match is over.
Dazai's current AP is of course not his true AP lol, so that's another thing, and let's not forget how he can laugh off pain.
Dazai once mentioned in the novel about how short people were an easy thing for him, so lol (Mikey is 1.62 m btw).

Dazai FRA.

Who is beast Dazai?

The Dazai that absorbed every Dazai timeline?

Should we add a key for him?

Might change my vote to Dazai, forgot they are 5 m away so Mikey can't outright blitz him as 404 m/s is only for his kicks.

I'm voting Mikey for the reasons I'm listing below:

• Dazai's Analytical Prediction only works when he has prior knowledge of his opponent (I'm going off of feats linked in his profile). He has no prior knowledge or prep time vs Mikey in this matchup.
  • Mikey in DI should upscale from 1 MJ because he performed that feat at his Base and with bad balance which gives him even higher AP difference compared to Dazai.
  • Dazai has "possible" resistence to Fear Manipulation and possible abilites don't count in vs matches as far I know. Dazai has no counter to Mikey's Aura.
  • Not sure about Dazai being more skilled. Dazai only has Martial arts on his profile when Mikey is stated to be a genius martial artist.
  • Mikey has a technique called "Disarticulation" which helps him dislocate joints via hitting people in their pressure points. The LS advantage makes it easier for him to use the technique. While dislocating Dazai's joints would not make him unable to fight through his pain resitence, It would make him slower and weaker over time.
  • Mikey's Reactive Power boosted his speed to a point where even Takemichi who has Future Vision was hardly dodging his kicks. His Reactive Power is just too OP and Dazai has no counters to it.

Might vote for Batman killing both tbh

I'm voting Mikey for the reasons I'm listing below:

• Dazai's Analytical Prediction only works when he has prior knowledge of his opponent (I'm going off of feats linked in his profile). He has no prior knowledge or prep time vs Mikey in this matchup.
His analytical prediction isn't only because he knows someone, He can predict how a person will behave + act not even knowing them

Besides he can predict the trajetories of gun fire which includes machine guns

His Info analysis will also help with the "No prior knowledge part" Since just by looking at someone he can know alot of things about them, Such as knowing a guy isn't using his dominant hand based on the mark on his cheek and even knows he will fail shooting him even at close range based on the person's shaking

This is more than enough, There are no requirements such as knowing the person before hand (Though i will more scans just so people don't interpret his feats wrong)
  • Mikey in DI should upscale from 1 MJ because he performed that feat at his Base and with bad balance which gives him even higher AP difference compared to Dazai.
He won't be hitting him, Even if he does, His dark impulse will soon deactivate because it's a super power
  • Dazai has "possible" resistence to Fear Manipulation and possible abilites don't count in vs matches as far I know. Dazai has no counter to Mikey's Aura.
Nope, He has it unless you restrict his abilities that have "possibly" rating or something

I didn't restrict it so this isn't valid
  • Not sure about Dazai being more skilled. Dazai only has Martial arts on his profile when Mikey is stated to be a genius martial artist.
He single handedly defeats on a daily basis skill users who have super powers

Demolishes entire mafia gangs and bandit groups no diff

I assure you he outskills to hell and it's not even a debate here
  • Mikey has a technique called "Disarticulation" which helps him dislocate joints via hitting people in their pressure points.
He won't be hitting Dazai though because Analytical precog + Info analysis
  • The LS advantage makes it easier for him to use the technique. While dislocating Dazai's joints would not make him unable to fight through his pain resitence, It would make him slower and weaker over time.
He laughs off torture and beatings and moves as if nothing happened, Aside from his broken arm which he won't be having because what i said above, He will be just fine
  • Mikey's Reactive Power boosted his speed to a point where even Takemichi who has Future Vision was hardly dodging his kicks. His Reactive Power is just too OP and Dazai has no counters to it.
Dazai predicts whole arcs such as Dead apple arc and prepares counters for them almost if not instantly, No problems here for Dazai
Might vote for Batman killing both tbh
Batman is op

His analytical prediction isn't only because he knows someone, He can predict how a person will behave + act not even knowing them
I don't understand how this helps in a hand to hand fight. The scans linked in his profile imply that his Analytical Prediction only works when he has prior knowledge.
Besides he can predict the trajetories of gun fire which includes machine guns
That only works when he knows the target. His analytical prediction only helps him when he knows the opponent for a long time like Chuuya's case.
His Info analysis will also help with the "No prior knowledge part" Since just by looking at someone he can know alot of things about them, Such as knowing a guy isn't using his dominant hand based on the mark on his cheek and even knows he will fail shooting him even at close range based on the person's shaking
I don't understand how these help him in a hand to hand fight as well. Predicting a dominant limb with info analysis is nice but that doesn't mean you can dodge hits. Blocking hits would damage Dazai severly so that's out of option for him as well.
He won't be hitting him, Even if he does, His dark impulse will soon deactivate because it's a super power
DI isn't a super power lol. It's a curse. Dazai can only nullify super powers and abilites as far as I know.
Nope, He has it unless you restrict his abilities that have "possibly" rating or something

I didn't restrict it so this isn't valid
I didn't see a rule like that so i would like it if you can write the rule here.
He won't be hitting Dazai though because Analytical precog + Info analysis
I think I already answered that.
He laughs off torture and beatings and moves as if nothing happened, Aside from his broken arm which he won't be having because what i said above, He will be just fine
I don't understand how he can just keep dodging Mikey's attacks especially when Mikey has Reactive Power. A dislocated joint would slow you down regardless of your pain resistence.
Dazai predicts whole arcs such as Dead apple arc and prepares counters for them almost if not instantly, No problems here for Dazai
I don't understand how this is a "No problem" point for Dazai. Predicting whole arcs is about Intelligence, not Combat.
Won't DI being supernatural in nature be cancelled?
Not sure about that. Even if it does, It still doesn't stop Mikey from grabbing Dazai with hid LS advantage, pinning him down and give him a beat down (more than 2.25 times AP difference) like he did aganist Kazutora and South.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back