• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi General Discussion Thread

image0.jpg

Guys, I think we can make a speed revision about Mother Dragon travelling to the Black Continent in 2 years but Judar and Alibaba travelling in 40 years

This is a bit confusing... Do we know the distance that was traveled?
Actually, that's not exactly the point here

The point that we need to emphasise is that a character can travel a distance that can be travelled in 40 years by another character in 2 years

This makes Mother Dragon's speed 20 characters faster than other characters, which is an FTL+ rating

It'd be speed stacking because Aladdin and Judar don't have a stated movement speed.

Plus Mother Dragon doesn't even have a profile so I don't think that's really useful

It'd be speed stacking because Aladdin and Judar don't have a stated movement speed.

Plus Mother Dragon doesn't even have a profile so I don't think that's really useful
Alibaba's speed doesn't scale to movement speed, but I think Judar's speed does

And it's not a big deal that Mother Dragon doesn't have a profile, there are characters who get scales from characters without profiles

Ahhh I just looked and realised that's right I guess yes this speed feat is useless for the moment (I'll just look at movement speeds for the FTl part)

Yeah, I think we can leave that for the moment. What about inf stamina for the Magi? There's really too much evidence to prove it

Yeah for sure.

I'm not 100% sure about inf stamina, but inf energy yeah.

Because if you remember, Aladdin had to train his physicals in the mage school (which included running track, and doing fitness), so even post training, his stamina isn't infinite, HOWEVER, he has access to "infinite" energy as long as Rukh exists.

If you've seen Naruto think of it as Sage Users having access to Nature Chakra, but way better.

Yeah for sure.

I'm not 100% sure about inf stamina, but inf energy yeah.

Because if you remember, Aladdin had to train his physicals in the mage school (which included running track, and doing fitness), so even post training, his stamina isn't infinite, HOWEVER, he has access to "infinite" energy as long as Rukh exists.
In fact, we can easily give inf stamina because Rukh passively provides him with Magoi (this is something that is explained in the parts of the Reim vs Magnostadt battle where Aladdin comes), in fact, this applies to all magi. After Aladdin entered the wizard school, he had to use only Magoi from his own Rukh (so his stamina dropped considerably and he became unable to use even the simplest spells)

So magoi=stamina

Nope Magoi isn't stamina, there are instances were Aladdin got tired
I remember that Hakuryuu almost died as a result of using too much magoi, even in the entrance exam of Aladdin Wizard School, he was exhausted because he could not use the simplest spells because he did not know how to use his magoi properly, and in the last episodes of the 2nd season, Djinn equipment users drew magoi from the elements in nature because they did not use big spells after their Magoi ran out (like Alibaba increasing his magoi by absorbing flames).
Also scherezade (it's really hard to write his name, I may have misspelled it) distributed all the magoi he collected to Djinn equipment users and died as a result because he had no magoi left, and Djinn users who regained their magoi continued to fight.

Considering all this, wouldn't it be correct to say Magoi = Stamina?

It was his Proxy. Not David himself.

That's like saying the 4 of them ignoring God Sinbad's soul hax is PIS even though they went super in depth with why they did.
What soul hax? Really can't remember. Even if they did resist it, there is a reason for that. I will explain later.

David Proxy Won Sinbad(god), Humiliated Ugo(god). The 4 struggled against human proxies of Sinbad. Ugo recked human Sinbad. How is that not PIS

Last edited:
What soul hax? Really can't remember. Even if they did resist it, there is a reason for that. I will explain later.

David Proxy Won Sinbad(god), Humiliated Ugo(god). The 4 struggled against human proxies of Sinbad. Ugo recked human Sinbad. How is that not PIS
Ehhhhhhh. This is pretty vague because considering they were forged by God Sinbad himself we don't know what potential amps these versions of Sinbad had as a result if possible.

Plus the battles were also (literally) symbolic fights to provide as answers to him.

Also Sinbad rewrote the Rukh of the world and rewrote souls themselves except for the main 4 who resisted it for specific reasons.

Regardless of who they were fighting, They were all moving around real fast in a dimension with no time.

This is pretty vague because considering they were forged by God Sinbad himself we don't know what potential amps these versions of Sinbad had as a result if possible
It isn't. They pretty much fought human Sinbad
Plus the battles were also (literally) symbolic fights to provide as answers to him.
Symbolic or not. They were fighting a human.
Also Sinbad rewrote the Rukh of the world and rewrote souls themselves except for the main 4 who resisted it for specific reasons
Each had reasons for resisting. Aladdin due to protection from Sacred palace. Judar had black Rukh. Alibaba became one with llah in the past so it wasn't going to work.
Regardless of who they were fighting, They were all moving around real fast in a dimension with no time.
This doesn't justify anything as moving in a space with no time means nothing. In the past, it would have been immeasurable speed, but now it means nothing

Guys, shouldn't David actually be 1c (7d)? When he becomes the guardian of the sacred palace, he literally surpasses Ugo and Sinbad (just like Ugo did to David at the beginning)
IMG_20231220_230533.jpg
IMG_20231220_230550.jpg

IMG_20231220_230523.jpg

Guys, shouldn't David actually be 1c (7d)? When he becomes the guardian of the sacred palace, he literally surpasses Ugo and Sinbad (just like Ugo did to David at the beginning)
IMG_20231220_230533.jpg
IMG_20231220_230550.jpg

IMG_20231220_230523.jpg
Can you please give me the site you got this translation.

I'm glad to hear that (because otherwise I was going to do it) but I'm working on the 2b cosmology for Magi at the moment, so good luck with that mate
It's cosmology is already accepted as 1B tho
The gods heirachy is 1b on the site

Unless you mean the basic uni

Edit: just saw 2B

@deonment
I have some gripes with this, but as the profiles currently are,
Could you please elaborate on this. I would love to get your opinion on the current profile

Back