• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ca4787a71484369ea3277c3d24ee1dd56d32f2b8_hq.jpg
hinata_hyuga____boruto___naruto_the_movie__by_esteban_93-d9ra0k5.png

6fdf533e28f29c929e4bb7c026c567a1.jpg
latest

From what I am aware off Orihime has soul/riatsu crush, Hinata has all kinds of jutsu, Asuna has all of them sword skills and Elizabeth have them goddess abilties, but which would come out on top as 1 of the strongest wives of shounen main protagonist as we don't get them that often.

I thought including bulma from dragon ball, but then I thought what can she even do? sure her gadgets might be universal level, but by the time she gets them she would be one shot no?
Also we don't get any wives in shounen do we? Well from the battle action ones like these.

Seeing as it’s the wives of the main protags, it would be weird for Hinata to not be representing the Naruto verse.

Also Orihime bodies the rest of them at the same time.

but acording to tier list Elizabeth is the strongest.
Orihime's shields have Low 2C durability by virtue of blocking SK Yhwach's attacks meaning no one here is hurting her once her shields are up.
She is MHS with FTL reaction speeds meaning no one is going to be able to blitz her here.
Correct me if I am wrong but Elizabeth is 6-C according to her profile whereas Orihime is High 6-B which means she should have the AP advantage over everyone here as well.
Her shields are also able to reflect attacks back at opponents which was able to hurt Base Ginjo who is rated as High 6-B meaning any attack on her shield is going back at her opponent.
Even if by chance she was injured (don't think it's possible here) she would be able to heal herself due to time reversal.

Considering all of that I don't think anyone here can do anything to her.

Edit: After going through the profiles again Elizabeth's mind manipulation may be able to do something depending on how it works and if it is in character for her to do so.

Last edited:
To add onto what Torsin said, every attack from Orihime’s SSR is also causality, matter and soul hax so she dura negs and one shots regardless of the AP.

Back