• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make everyone cringe/The thread that will make everyone annoyed

T series x pewdiepie x shaggy x moto Moto x Hitler x bubsy x France x infinite x my pet duck x sans x Ugandan knuckles x Stalin x the Grinch x I give up x big chungus

PublicMinority87 said:
I know the user, he was an asshole. At least Carlos was somewhat civilized.
hahahahahahaha

Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
hahahahahahaha
Seol X Crabwhale (only because you meanly laughed at Dark Goose being insulted and called a caveman and that's literally the only reason I posted this in the first place at all. That's just rude, Seol. Just rude.)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
hahahahahahaha
Seol X Crabwhale (only because you meanly laughed at Dark Goose being insulted and called a caveman and that's literally the only reason I posted this in the first place at all. That's just rude, Seol. Just rude.)
I was laughing at the fact that he thought Dark Goose was less civilized than Carlos. I haven't had great experiences with either. But Dark Goose never called me a b**ch and told me to go to hell.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
hahahahahahaha
I was laughing at the fact that he thought Dark Goose was less civilized than Carlos. I haven't had great experiences with either. But Dark Goose never called me a b**ch and told me to go to hell.
Good point. Carlos was a toxic manchild

MaxForward said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Dont you dare start again
There's no stopping that no u anyway
You've been on joke battles wiki long enough to know that saying that doesn't mean anything

There's no stopping that no u anyway
You've been on joke battles wiki long enough to know that saying that doesn't mean anything

Yeah, and since I know that it might start again, I'm deleting the no u's.

Not really. Not only do you suck, you're not creepy, you can't even affect 1-D constructs and you can't harm memes.

Back