• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki and Toji have regeneration at least High-Low

As I've cited on my other thread, Maki with the full Heavenly Restraint has shown the ability to mostly heal from severe internal damage in only three minutes, and would have healed fully within five. Both of them should have High-Low regeneration.

Last edited:
Bump. This is an important update as it may not protect her from any lethal blows but should make her MUCH tankier. Having regeneration on top of her high stamina can make quite the difference in those attrition battles and turn characters who could perhaps slowly grind her down into characters who can no longer do anything against her. Oh, and we should VASTLY buff her enhanced senses and also give her precognition. Maki can see the temperature differentials in the atmosphere and the souls of inanimate objects, which she uses to negate durability of stuff!

I'm pretty sure regenerating your intestines would probably fall under Low-Mid, since that's sever organ damage. And the scans check out, you should put them directly into the OP though, just helps make it easier to verify and checkout.

What do you mean, "put them directly into the OP", the scans? Fair.

Edit: Edited.

Last edited:
Agree with this obviously, but you might wanna get scans straight from the manga and imgur them in place of what you've put in the op

I don't actually remember what chapter it is, I'm really sorry. x-x But I believe it's fine to already go out there and edit her page, right?

At least one other staff member would be needed before this CRT goes through.

They have a bunch of stuff missing as well lel. Enhanced Senses (Maki has really good feats of this in the second Naoya fight and decent feats of this in the first one), Stat Amp with playful cloud, Soul Manipulation with soul katana, Resistance to Paralysis Inducement, Fate Manipulation (or Acausality type 4 in general ig), Possession/ Soul Manipulation and a bunch of other resistances due to resisting barrier techniques entirely.

I agree with this btw.

Okay. Does that mean we have an agreement to Tago's statements too? Including the enhanced senses and the bunch of resistances.

Okay. Does that mean we have an agreement to Tago's statements too? Including the enhanced senses and the bunch of resistances.

no those need their own crt. Also find other abilities that need to be added so that most, of not everything, can be sorted out in one crt.

Ugh. Really?
Hey, Tago, you mind making your own CRT and tagging us all there? And/or link it here.

Back