• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki Harukawa vs Yor Briar

ALTERNATE TITLE: SCARLET THORN RHAPSODY

It's the time folks, the most long awaited matches you have ever requested to my face so many times lel
I actually planned to make it long time ago but most of the time i was disctracted and busy with other stuffs as well so i have no time to make it on time, but now here we are
In fact, alongside this match i also going to make the 2nd Yor match right after, so prepare yourself
Anyway, let's get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The Generations battle between two of the best assassin in their own league, occured on the famed university of Oxford, as their mission were about to same: Investigate and eliminate each others, at first it was going to be an stealth kill for them, however both proved they were hard to be taken down and thus....a full pledged clash has happened
The Eldery-Young Woman who is not only the top assassin but also the best mother-figure, against the young prodigy with the title of "ultimate assassin" with her wild potential, gifted of the knowledge of the "Thorn Princess", which one of them would emerged the victory and completing their mission!!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Maki had a prior-knowledge upon Yor
  • Maki arsenal: A sword stolen from a Museum, pair of knifes, poison darts, and lastly Electro Hammer
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Oxford University, England
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Scarlet Assassin: 0
  • Thorn Assassin: 7 (Fanta, Popted, Cinder, Cima, Random, Kobster, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3750657.jpg

VS
Harukawa.Maki.600.3687861.jpg

• THEME 1: VIOLIN FENCER

• THEME 2: EXORCISM

• FINAL THEME: HIDDEN BOSS

Last edited:
isn't this just Maki fighting a better version of herself?

Yor has more actual showings of Skill, is stronger and more durable, poisoned weapons strong enough to kill an elephant, Instinctive Reaction + Afterimage Creation + Acrobatics making her far more difficult to hit, greater Stealth Mastery and countering Maki's via her Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Awareness. not really seeing anything for Maki

Should i give Maki a prior knowledge?
not sure how that would help her, she'd be more prepared for the poison and other things but it'd only take one scratch for Maki to start feeling the effects cause of how potent that poison actually is, and actually hitting Yor is gonna be troublesome in itself.

Ye, have to also say that Maki is essentially fighting a much better version in every way that matters. It also doesn't help that while she is an ultimate, and is surely better than normal assassins, she doesn't have any notable on-screen "skill" feats or scaling.

she doesn't have any notable on-screen "skill" feats or scaling.
Yeah this is the important part while we know she definitely is insanely skilled due to her talent she ultimately has no real like skill feats against like other notably "skilled" combatants in game as dangan's not a fighting game so I'd say Yor definitely edges out skillwise and experience wise

dangan's not a fighting game
Feel like I gotta somewhat specify this to V3 specifically since the hopes peak arc of games had plenty of combat and skill feats just to make ot clear to anyone reading this after the fact that Danganronpa does indeed have plenty if combat and skill feats just not really as much in V3

Anyways Yor fra

I mean...I can argue that Maki will be a tough opponent to put down due to her Pain Tolerance, and iirc, she does have more weaponry that Yor has to deal with.

I mean Yor does have resistances to poisions and some reisistance to electricity so I'd say she's more well off and that'd take Maki getting pass Yor's pretty decent skill and experience advantage on top of her instinctual reaction and enhanced senses

Oh, without a doubt Yor takes this. I was just trying my best to make Maki look good here lol.

Imagine these two interacting though? Absolutely golden.

Indeed, Maki does not have any advantage over Yor from the looks of it.

Maki is physically weaker, both in AP and LS. She lacks notable on-screen skill feats to compete with Yor’s and does not have more combat experience over Yor since just like Maki, she been killing since she was a child and is over 27 years old.

It is as Bruhtelho said, Maki is essentially fighting a better version of herself

So yeah Yor beat Maki hands down before asking her for tips in taking care of children

Back