• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, I gotta try one more Vs thread. So Yor Forger... She's explicitly trained for combat for about half her life, and she's a skilled assassin who can take out the best assassins of her world, which can deal with military troops. The Predator? Explicitly trained in combat as a cultural thing and canonically went toe-to-toe with Xenomorphs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_vs._Predator_(film)

So basically that's 9 MJ vs around 7.7 MJ. While the Predator does have Town Level self-destruct, given it takes 40 seconds to activate and the Predator usually uses this as a last resort (like, when it's nearly dying), dealing with the self-destruct is a simple matter of getting the **** out of there for Yor. So yeah...

Speed is equalized for this one. Also, Yor is up against a singular Predator. Not sure how good Yor's signature knitting needles are against armor, let alone a Yautja's, but whatever.

So, here are the profiles.:

Yor's Profile
Predator's Profile

Who takes this?

Hot Chick: 9 (Kisaragi Megumi, Eseseso, Ecstasy Amphetamine, LeoEpicGamer8910, Jamesthetaker, MaidRips, speedster352, Tanin iver, Expectro2000xxx)
Ugly Alien: 1 (koopa3144)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Well i mean, even if Predator is armored, some of his body aren't covered that much so Yor can landed some of nasty pressure points and the poison on it

Also since Yor is really strong, high chance for Predator to do an honorable fight is high which handicaped some of his advantages here

Well i mean, even if Predator is armored, some of his body aren't covered that much so Yor can landed some of nasty pressure points and the poison on it

Also since Yor is really strong, high chance for Predator to do an honorable fight is high which handicaped some of his advantages here
Yeah, good point.

twas planning on heavily revising the predator so some of this might change but, at least with pred's profile atm, yor forger seems to take this

twas planning on heavily revising the predator so some of this might change but, at least with pred's profile atm, yor forger seems to take this
I expected that since Prey just came out not long ago, maybe the AP still remain same with some of the arsenalities get tweaked, but we'll see

Anyway, skill-wise Yor has the edge here tho Predator skills are pretty good too (hunted Xenomorph and some of skilled humans that worth of their fight), some of Predator ranged attacks are moot due of Instinctive Reaction, stealth are also a bit not effective since Yor can do that as well, and in close combat Yor has the edge again, moreso with very lethal poison and pressure points

So yeah, i'll go with Yor as she win this fairly

Was asked to comment so here is a brief input.

Yor seem to have a slightly AP advantage based on the op but is so small that it likely don't affect anything, while Predator instead a significant LS advantage so that can be dangerous in close combat is she get grabbed. Yor have a speed advantage with her projectiles but considering how Predator is fully armed and how it is an alien armor I don't thing throwing her stilettos would be much helpful.

Due to be an alien I'm not sure how effective her usual pressure points would be, however if she target the joints then it should still work unless there is proof that their joints are special or something like that, although even without the pressure points if she focus on use some moves that transmit the force inside the body she could inflict damage regardles. The stamina section mention the case of a Predator that could fight for hours after get impaled by a venomous worm (which I don't know how strong of a poison it have compared to Yor), so while the poison can surely affet them I'm not sure if it would be actually enough to take them down.

Without talking about skill because I'm tired of that, Yor combat style should be problematic to face for the Predator due to her high acrobatics and flexible movements (things that it seems their opponents don't usually excel at those nor they tend to focus in such combat styles based on the profiles), the Predator could overcome those things and hit regardles with the weaponry with high tracking abilities but the profile mention how they tend to not use such things against worthy opponents so it shouldn't really come to play (I'm not even sure if the Plasmacaster could be used in cqc so if it can't then that's more reason to why it wouldn't matter).

Her fear aura should also affect the Predator as it showed to disturb highly dangerous assassins, criminals and creatures in general, so that should reduce their combat ability, I'm not saying the Predator would just shit their pants and instantly lose but that generally speaking there would be some detrimental effect in their combat prowess. The invisibility, in the case the Predator end using it, wouldn't really affect Yor as her senses counter that, so a stealth game isn't possible because at the end she can easily sense where he hide. Finally the Predator have some quite high stamina to injuries, however I'm not sure if those listed feats really apply to situations where they were forced to engage in high level cqc with dangerous foes of at least comparable level, so how much they can last in this situation with grave wounds is something I don't know for sure but will risk to say it shouldn't be much.

Yeah, some of it is coming down to their differences in character. While combat is culture to the Yautja, they largely play things out honorably while even if one would know nothing about SpyxFamily, one can assure an assassin is gonna play dirty unless explicitly shown otherwise.

So Predator will have a 9-A with equipment, but tbh i feel what my argument and Expectro said are still stand with it, keeping the distance + her superior melee skill + her versatility like fear aura/pressure points/poison/IR are still enough to beat Predator

Anyway we need two more votes before we're hitting grace period

Was asked to comment so here is a brief input.

Yor seem to have a slightly AP advantage based on the op but is so small that it likely don't affect anything, while Predator instead a significant LS advantage so that can be dangerous in close combat is she get grabbed. Yor have a speed advantage with her projectiles but considering how Predator is fully armed and how it is an alien armor I don't thing throwing her stilettos would be much helpful.

Due to be an alien I'm not sure how effective her usual pressure points would be, however if she target the joints then it should still work unless there is proof that their joints are special or something like that, although even without the pressure points if she focus on use some moves that transmit the force inside the body she could inflict damage regardles. The stamina section mention the case of a Predator that could fight for hours after get impaled by a venomous worm (which I don't know how strong of a poison it have compared to Yor), so while the poison can surely affet them I'm not sure if it would be actually enough to take them down.

Without talking about skill because I'm tired of that, Yor combat style should be problematic to face for the Predator due to her high acrobatics and flexible movements (things that it seems their opponents don't usually excel at those nor they tend to focus in such combat styles based on the profiles), the Predator could overcome those things and hit regardles with the weaponry with high tracking abilities but the profile mention how they tend to not use such things against worthy opponents so it shouldn't really come to play (I'm not even sure if the Plasmacaster could be used in cqc so if it can't then that's more reason to why it wouldn't matter).

Her fear aura should also affect the Predator as it showed to disturb highly dangerous assassins, criminals and creatures in general, so that should reduce their combat ability, I'm not saying the Predator would just shit their pants and instantly lose but that generally speaking there would be some detrimental effect in their combat prowess. The invisibility, in the case the Predator end using it, wouldn't really affect Yor as her senses counter that, so a stealth game isn't possible because at the end she can easily sense where he hide. Finally the Predator have some quite high stamina to injuries, however I'm not sure if those listed feats really apply to situations where they were forced to engage in high level cqc with dangerous foes of at least comparable level, so how much they can last in this situation with grave wounds is something I don't know for sure but will risk to say it shouldn't be much.
So, who are you picking here? I asked because I wasn't too sure.

I'm gonna cook up an agreement for the predator but before I do I'm going to note that Preds now scale to Xenos which are 7472624 Joules vs Yor's 3099562 making them slightly stronger than her.

So, who are you picking here? I asked because I wasn't too sure.
As @Ecstasy_Amphetamine said it was just input that someone asked, an analyzises of the situation based on the profiles so people can vote or further debate with that. Didn't plan to originally vote but since people already decided to vote her I may as well also join the train, so Yor FRA.
I'm gonna cook up an agreement for the predator but before I do I'm going to note that Preds now scale to Xenos which are 7472624 Joules vs Yor's 3099562 making them slightly stronger than her.
Yor scale to 9,563,626.076 Joules as the op state, so she is slightly stronger (which I mentioned in my post for example).

Ok first, I think Predator takes experience and skill. A peak Predator would have lived for thousands of years old and have participated in hundreds of hunts across galaxies hunting many different dangerous species. They also have superior general Intelligence being able to able to make use of advanced technology. On the note of tech, the Pred's Bio-Mask gives many different enhanced sight settings and holds the Plasmacaster's targeting systems which the Pred can use to get precise plasma shots on Yor. They also have the Sat-Com with gives them a full holographic picture of their surroundings, including the location of the enemy. There is also their Cloak which lets them go invisible by warping light around them, this lets them stalk and kill prey undetected. There's a lot more that I don't feel like getting into but the point is that the Pred's tech is very versatile.

While Yor is very skilled, what she has pales in comparison to a peak Pred's thousands of years of experience. Her stealth gets countered by the Pred's Bio-Mask and Sat-Com. Although, her Enhanced Awareness and Fear Aura are very useful here due to her Awareness lets her know when the Pred is stalking her and the Fear Arua would be able to slightly throw the Pred off their game. But even with those advantages (and her Hypersonic projectile speed), I think the Pred takes this more often than not due to their superior experience, skill, general Intelligence, and technology.

Well, there's a fairly good argument for the Predator. Any objections?
It doesn't really change anything, experience is good and everything but is generally widely agreed that experience by itself don't do much in matches unless the experienced part have experience against a similar foe to the opponent, so to argue that experience would give Predator the win against Yor then it would be needed proof of them facing enemies with fighting styles at least similar to her (so that they are relatively as acrobatic and agile as her), general intelligence also don't actually matter in this case as is more a direct fight than anything else, the weapons I already considered and mentioned them in my answer so don't answering that, the sensors of the Mask would be useful if she was a typical asssassing that abused stealth but her stealth is more centered in use it for surprise killing moves in middle of combat (like with feint and things like that) so their sensors don't do much at practical effects in this fight (also, I didn't even argued for her stealth in my post because I saw how people would believe that their technology would counter), and the invisibility is utterly useless with her senses.

Basically, everything really is the same as before (at least my previous comment), but just for the sake of the argument later I could copy-pastr one of the post explaining her fighting skill and style from months ago when I still was motivated with the skill discussions (before notice how they are useless and just a waste of time 90% of the cases).

It doesn't really change anything, experience is good and everything but is generally widely agreed that experience by itself don't do much in matches unless the experienced part have experience against a similar foe to the opponent, so to argue that experience would give Predator the win against Yor then it would be needed proof of them facing enemies with fighting styles at least similar to her (so that they are relatively as acrobatic and agile as her)
Well, Pred's are very agile and frequently fight each other. Predators have been seen to jump up to three times their own height and are capable of jumping from one vantage point to the next like trees and rooftops. A peak Pred would have been hunting and killing the most dangerous lifeforms across many different galaxies for thousands of years, battling things like Xenos, Gro'tye (A 15'5"+ creature which can take out entire clans), Bhuhlagh's, LV-1201 Chameleon's, and many more dangerous lifeforms.
the weapons I already considered and mentioned them in my answer so don't answering that, the sensors of the Mask would be useful if she was a typical asssassing that abused stealth but her stealth is more centered in use it for surprise killing moves in middle of combat (like with feint and things like that) so their sensors don't do much at practical effects in this fight (also, I didn't even argued for her stealth in my post because I saw how people would believe that their technology would counter), and the invisibility is utterly useless with her senses.
While Pred's do abandon more advanced tech like Plasmacasters for worthy opponents they'll still use things like the Plasma Scythe, Plasma Glaive, Smart Disc, Shuriken, Predator Mines, Netgun, the list goes on. Also, gonna note that the Pred can use their invisibility to retreat and heal themself with things like the Medicomp, or the Health Shard.

Last edited:
Well, Pred's are very agile and frequently fight each other. Predators have been seen to jump up to three times their own height and are capable of jumping from one vantage point to the next like trees and rooftops. A peak Pred would have been hunting and killing the most dangerous lifeforms across many different galaxies for thousands of years, battling things like Xenos, Gro'tye (A 15'5"+ creature which can take out entire clans), Bhuhlagh's, LV-1201 Chameleon's, and many more dangerous lifeforms.
Ok, based on this response, plus the fact that you are not only equating jump high = very agile but are also equating that to Yor agility, I will assume you don't know Yor agility and what I mean that her acrobatics and agility are something that the Predator likely haven't faced (correct me if wrong with scans please), this part here that I took from myself in past thread will show what I mean:
I mean, Yor the herself is also really good at dodging since she severely upscale above Fiona and is comparable to Loid, both characters who can do shit like this while playing tennis, and she have also her own feats showing that indeed she is quite acrobatic and able to dodge things that would kill her, and her dodging ability is even greater when considering her senses and instinctive action, so hitting her will be extremely hard.
And about the tennis part I want to expand adding this context to that feat:
He and Fiona, who is vastly below Yor, pulled something similar when he just learned to play tennis after a bit of practice and then defeated while impared by a gas two players with years of experience who had high-tech equimpent and used underhanded tricks like shotting at him from different directions (including angles that he couldn't see), move the web, blow a strong wind to affect his throws trajectories, lower the 36 panels in the floor at the moment when he step on everything simultaneously and despite that both of them could calculate all of those variables while moving in a way that unilateraly defeated their opponents.
And there is the justification for her acrobatics in her profile:
So just jumping high isn't anything remotely close to what Yor and characters below her can do in her series.

Also, I'm not sure why you are mentioning those creatures with completely different physiologies to Yor and that have an animalistic level of intelligence, the xenomorph I still can sort of see why they could be mentioned as the queens are apparently smart, but even then unless their IQ of 171 have show to extend to a martial arts mastery of high level then there is really no point (after all high IQ don't really correleate to martial mastery, otherwise this persons would be martial masters instead of mostly scientifics). None of those examples of enemies Predators have defeated really works for this case against Yor because they are completely different to her both physically and mentally, if you want to mention past enemies then you would need to show cases where they defeated beings with a similar agility as her and a skill and fighting style close to her. Regarding skill here are the copy-paste explanations from posts I made in previous threads months ago (I'm just censoring the names of those past opponents):
The thing is that in cqc do to how close the opponent can get one don't see all their body simultaneously, which as result can create openings to attacks from angles where one can't see when they don't expect it, for example in this scan here Yor made his enemy focus on the stiletto in her right hand creating this way a opening to surprise attack him with her left hand that he couldn't see, paralyze him with one hit of her pressure points and then kill him when he couldn't move, or here in this scene where after dodging a punch she attacked the enemy with a kick from below without him noticing from a posture where one certainly wouldn't expect a kick. The point is that at close distance one don't see all the picture and instead just see a part of it, a part which one end focusing.
He also need the physical dexterity to dodge Yor attacks because while in the case of the chains he only needed to move to the sides, against Yor he need to move his body in a way that let him don't be touched by simultaneous kicks and attacks with her arms from someone Yor flexibility and knowledge of human anatomy, so even if he know what come thanks to his analytical prediction if his body don't have the ability to pull the moves needed then he can't dodge.
Regarding the AP advantage is true that _____ have a considerably advantage, but that don't mean at all that Yor can't hurt hit since her main weapon are sharps stilettos, with poison able to kill an elephant, that she use in a really lethal way that go directly for vital points, and even without her weapons she have her pressure points to either kill or incapacitate, so she is more than perfectly capable of taking down _____ despite the AP gap with little problem.
Well, she certainly don't seem to abuse it but she seem to be able to use it in a nice combat way, (like this one where not only the surroundings but the enemy itself also didn't noticed the small attack), and since she was trained to be stealth is certainly an option that she can use if needed, though at the end this is more a secondary argument and the main points are those I mentioned previously
The pressure points of ____ seem to rely more in use great force to damage the opponent while Yor rely more in pure tecnique as she only need three taps from her fingertips to take down a cow or a large man, not going to say that his is just pure brute force because one really need technique to do moves like those but definitely isn't a super refined and graceful pressure point technique like Yor who can take down in a moment her target regardless of healthy the other side can be.
I also liked this comment from @KobsterHope07 that explain well the final fight of Boat Cruise Arc:
The difference being that unlike Robo, Yor is not bullet-proof and would be injured and even killed by getting shoot just as any human. And even if she is faster and stronger than most of opponent, the skill feat lies in fighting a large number of armed opponents at once without being hit by bullet that would incapacitated her if she isn’t skill enough to dodge/weave around them.

Although she has a much better soloing large group of highly skill assassins feat in the Boat Cruise Arc where Yor herself acknowledges that the assassins were just as skill and strong as her (could even harm/injure her), if not slightly below. Not to mention that these assassins were also capable of completely hiding themselves from her senses (to the point that they manage to surround her without her even noticing the group of like 50 people)l using weapons that she isn’t familiar with, and hiding their malice until the moment they attack, constantly keeping Yor on edge and yet she still solo (Well, she did has some assistance in Matthew but she was main target of the assassin‘s target and did 99% of the work)
Just adding that she did this after be tired from not resting for almost three days and while having a life crisis due to not knowing her reason to continue working as assassin.

And this past comment of @First_Witch is also good:
The problem with experience is is that it is heavily tied to the skill level of said assassins. Its not much of an argument when said assassins (I dont know them so correct me) dont stack up to Yor in combat prowess. Like, Yor has more direct combat feats than she has actual stealthy assassination feats and this goes for a **** ton of SpyXFamily assassins

In the actuality of the fight, __ is just not as likely to hit her attack as Yor has. Way too many things are lined up for Yor. From higher Skill, which has both offensive and defensive application in close quarter combat, to Yor's IR to even her bloodlust sensing allowing her to feel when a attack is incoming. All of these are small advantages yeeees. But they are advantages just plainly dosnt have. And in the nature of this fight, those advantages mean life and death. __ being stronger than Yor dosnt matter much when she has reliable kill hax on her hand... Claws. This fight is a knife fight in a telephone booth and can literally end in the first strike for the both of them. In a battle where a single hit spells doom for either of them, being able to dodge succesfully a attack more than your opponent is already a deceiding factor. Like, even if I were to concede on Yor being just 1 percent more skilled than _____, thats a 1% higher chance for Yor to trade in favour against , which would be a victory for Yor. Now add Yor's IR, lets say it gives Yor a 5% higher chance to dodge attack. Thats a 6% higher success chance for Yor to win the trade. Now add another 1 Percent through Yor's bloodlust sensing, which tells her that a attack is incoming. Thats me lowballing the effectiveness of Yors abilitys here. Even if I were to concede and say ___ = Yor in skill, Yor is still slightly more likely to come out on top of a trade. And this differences matter because thats how volitaile the nature of their fight is.

Like, if this were a balls to the walls slugfest with no plasma and poison bullshit then yes, those advantages woudnt matter much at all. But it isnt. Its 2 predators armed with weapons that can end their opponent in a single scratch

So the point is, she is a very skilled fighter with a very acrobatic and agile fighting style that those opponents of Predators that you mentioned don't possess, hence why the comparison between them and Yor is simply useless are their whole deal is different.
While Pred's do abandon more advanced tech like Plasmacasters for worthy opponents they'll still use things like the Plasma Scythe, Plasma Glaive, Smart Disc, Shuriken, Predator Mines, Netgun, the list goes on. Also, gonna note that the Pred can use their invisibility to retreat and heal themself with things like the Medicomp, or the Health Shard.
She didn't had much problem facing and quickly defeating a master of the kusarigama (which although different to a scythe is similar enough) in a public situation where she couldn't let others notice they were fighting and while protecting civils (plus be tired after days without rest and her life crisis) despite the fact that she didn't had much experience with weapons like that (that also was her first time seeing a kusarigama) , so she should be able to deal with the Plasma Scythe even considering the heat of the blade. There is no scene where she face glaive users as far I remember but she had fought people with similar weapons and is very likely that she fought glaive users in her assassin trainig or through her assassin career so the previous point should also apply. She in the Boat Cruise Arc killed a disc user (who maybe had telekinesis or something? After all it seemed that some disc were in the air by themselves) so she at least have some experience with them, they are still dangerous due to the homing ability but she can take them down by throwing things so they shouldn't be that problematic. Various of the mines seem to be more for making traps with prep and the ones that seem more for middle of combat she can dodge with her danger senses and mobility, plus she can take them down with projectiles. The Netgun is neat but she can simply dodge it or even block by throwing an object that divert it. The invisibility is just simply useless, with her senses she can feel presences, intents and things without the need of her sight so it don't actually do anything against her, so they don't have the time to treat themselves (also, the description of the things state how they are extremely painful to Predators so the moment they just use it their fighting ability will drop considerably, giving Yor a perfect chance to take).

Overall, I stand that nothing have really changed from my first post, although if others feel like changing their votes then fair enough, it's part of their right, but at least mine still stand.

Last edited:
I'll work on a full response soon, but before that I'll quickly go over the Pred's Self-Destruct Device because I forgot to earlier. A Pred will use this device when they feel like they have been Defeated. When activated it will cause a Town level explosion which can reach Tens of Kilometers. It can be quickly and easily removed by the Pred, allowing it to be used offensively without resulting in the death of the Predator wielding it, Although it is only used offensively by Bad Bloods and Pred's that don't follow the Yautja Honor Code. Whether it is used offensively or not, I doubt Yor will be able to figure out that the Pred is Self-destructing and be able to flee Tens of Kilometers before the Device charges and the short countdown (Which varies depending on how long the Pred wants it iirc) ends.

I'll work on a full response soon, but before that I'll quickly go over the Pred's Self-Destruct Device because I forgot to earlier. A Pred will use this device when they feel like they have been Defeated. When activated it will cause a Town level explosion which can reach Tens of Kilometers. It can be quickly and easily removed by the Pred, allowing it to be used offensively without resulting in the death of the Predator wielding it, Although it is only used offensively by Bad Bloods and Pred's that don't follow the Yautja Honor Code. Whether it is used offensively or not, I doubt Yor will be able to figure out that the Pred is Self-destructing and be able to flee Tens of Kilometers before the Device charges and the short countdown (Which varies depending on how long the Pred wants it iirc) ends.
Assuming Yor can't escape the self-destruct, wouldn't this result in an incon since both fighters are dead

Give Yor prior knowledge of it. She can just chuck it into space :^)

Its btw good to see you back Ecstasy
Alternatively, she can simply get the duck out of there. Her speed means she can cross that thing's range in the time allowed (40 seconds).

Give Yor prior knowledge of it. She can just chuck it into space :^)

Its btw good to see you back Ecstasy
Well given that Arnold's character in the 1st Predator movie (forgot his name) could tell that the Predator was going to self-destruct, she can probably discern that too even without prior knowledge

And uh, hey? I didn't know I was missed here

Alternatively, she can simply get the duck out of there. Her speed means she can cross that thing's range in the time allowed (40 seconds).
That would require Yor to know about the bomb-
Well given that Arnold's character in the 1st Predator movie (forgot his name) could tell that the Predator was going to self-destruct, she can probably discern that too even without prior knowledge

And uh, hey? I didn't know I was missed here
Welp nvm me then.

We debated against each other once. I tend to remember users that were active during 2018-20

What is Pred's speed, since this is speed equalized it will lower Yor's speed to Pred level. And will that speed be enough to outrun the explosion in 40 seconds if the range as explained by koopa is tens of kilometers.
Although, it is probably irrelevant since she can just yeet it to outer space

There is not set counted down iirc, the Pred can make it whatever they want it to be. Also, she has no movement speed listed on profile.
He saw the Pred set up the device iirc, the Pred can just hide as it sets up the Self-Destruct Device.
What is Pred's speed, since this is speed equalized it will lower Yor's speed to Pred level. And will that speed be enough to outrun the explosion in 40 seconds if the range as explained by koopa is tens of kilometers.
Preds are subsonic.
Although, it is probably irrelevant since she can just yeet it to outer space
That might work if the Pred tries to use it offensively and takes it off, but more than likely it's gonna be on the Pred's wrist. Even if the Pred is greatly harmed, I doubt the Pred is just gonna lay down and let her take it.

Last edited:
@Expectro2000xxx

I don't want to be that guy, but... most of the clips you've linked got taken down or something.
Seem that the only link got taken down was the one I used for the tennis scene, so I will have to use the crunchyroll clip since that seem unlikely yo get taken down, that one I don't like much because it miss the previous parts that explaon the context in which they did all of that but well, still works this one.

I Just remembered the G1 Death Battle blog for Pred v Boba. We cooking now boys.
Here's all the equipment a composite Pred should have. I'm working on updating the Predator profile so most of the equipment and powers I'm about to bring up isn't on the profile yet but probably will be soon.

Wow, that was a lot of typing. And of course, when I say typing I mean hitting ctrl c and ctrl v over and over.

Ok, based on this response, plus the fact that you are not only equating jump high = very agile but are also equating that to Yor agility, I will assume you don't know Yor agility and what I mean that her acrobatics and agility are something that the Predator likely haven't faced (correct me if wrong with scans please), this part here that I took from myself in past thread will show what I mean:
While prob on Yor's level of acrobatics, Pred's can Dodge bullets consistently, Dodge bazookas, Dodge blasts described as "lasers" and firing "flashes of light, and move in tandem with its Sonic Trap, which shoots out multi-spectrum light.
The Netgun is neat but she can simply dodge it or even block by throwing an object that divert it.
I don't think throwing something would work due to the Net wire itself being strong enough to break knives.

I also got some Pred skill feats which I totally didn't just steal from a Predator Respect Thread

I still think Pred takes this with mid to high diff. The Pred's Bio-Mask can predict and anticipate strikes and pick up other's brain waves to help alert for danger which should even out with Yor's similar abilities. While I would still argue that a composite Pred's Ten's of thousands of years of training, fighting, and hunting (And the feats I listed above) should put them above Yor in terms of raw skill, even without a skill advantage a Pred's tech and equipment more than make up for it. Things like the Plasma Caster which auto-tracks foes and is capable of tearing straight through flesh and armor (it also helps that the Bio-Mask calculates the trajectory for killshots). A single Plasma Grenade is capable of creating a large explosion. The Pred can use a Dissolving Acid grenade which can evaporate a body in seconds. Vanguard Armor's Killscreen Generator deletes any projective Yor tries to throw at the Pred. The Pred can use their drones to kamikaze into enemies like miniature homing missiles. On the note of missiles, the Hydra Military Armor fires guided Electroshock Missile Battery which homes onto foes within a 360-degree arc and can shoot numerous armor-penetrating electroshock plasma warheads. There's more stuff that the Pred has that can easily tear through Yor if she gets by it (things like the plasma whip, Electroshock Bolas, Energy Flechette, etc) but I think I've made my point clear by now.

While on Yor's side of things, she has to not only get past their armor but also their second wind (which gives a speed boost and a temporary forcefield) and Medicomp which can heal heavy damage in seconds. While Yor is very nimble and very skilled I think her breaking the Pred's heavy armor and outlasting them is a lot less likely than the Pred just landing a good critical hit. If this was any other Predator profile (except maybe Big Red) I would totally agree with Yor winning but I think the sheer amount of equipment and armor (and maybe skill) the composite Pred has is enough to give it the win over Yor more often than not.

There is not set counted down iirc, the Pred can make it whatever they want it to be.

In the literal first movie, The Predator legitimately have to actually set the timer on the self destruct device before it can detonate.

So Yor is gonna see that coming regardless

Back