• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Our Own Multiverse

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I vote AGAINST!

Jojo,Umnieko,Masadaverse,My Little Pony, and Dungeons and Dragons into this multiverse
Dungeons and Dragons is not on the list.

Spider Kaiju said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I vote AGAINST!

Jojo,Umnieko,Masadaverse,My Little Pony, and Dungeons and Dragons into this multiverse
Yeah, but I am doing this as a precaution.

Because, I really really REALLY dislike dungeons and dragons.

Also, I changing my vote against Jojo and now I am voting against Blaz Blue

Okay but still, only one of the ones you're voting against is on the list

Homdertalia said:

So, does that mean I have to change my answers. I made a new list of the franchises I despise most and none of them are on the list. Do I have to change them because besides FNAF,none of the verses on the list I really dislike

Dungeons and Dragons is not on the list. Yeah, but I am doing this as a precaution.

So, does that mean I have to change my answers. I made a new list of the franchises I despise most and none of them are on the list. Do I have to change them because besides FNAF,none of the verses on the list I really dislike

Nah, you don't have to change your answers but the ones you dislike may be brought up during the next vote.

Is he even allowed to vote against 5 verses and for 5 other ones? I thought that you only had 5 votes total for '''and''' against stuff

Yellowpig10 said:
Is he even allowed to vote against 5 verses and for 5 other ones? I thought that you only had 5 votes total for and against stuff
You are correct. You can only vote for 5 votes total for and against.

OK then.

I vote for the MCU,The Legend of Zelda,and Vertigo.

And I vote AGAINST Fortnite and I am undecided on what else to vote against because I loathe all the other franchises I want to vote against (MLP,Medaka,Masada,Blaz ) near equally. Hopefully I get a descision soon

Well, I do despise it partially of how much it is basically an Anime Suggverse with every character's power levels basically being just pure wank and how much Masada wants to wank his characters into oblivion.

However, I don't like the series even besides the fact it is basically an Anime suggverse. I read a bit of Dies Irae and Kajimi and I didn't like anything about it. I didn't like its characters,plot,setting,and everything and this is just the visual novel. The anime was 1000000 times worse and was a pain to watch even 1 episode. Overall, I just really dislike that franchise

Well the anime was shit and its considered more of a Visual Novel.

Despite what many people seem to think not every character has a bunch of uber broken tier 1 hax.

Saying that simply cause the verse is strong that its "Anime Suggsverse" and saying that Masada wanks his verse especially to Suggs levels is also BS since unlike Suggs the characters have actual reasons to be that strong and weren't simply made to be strong, outside maybe Rein but iirc there was a reason for that.

And if your going to say that BS power levels equals Suggs levels then basically any verse with a 1-A would fall under that.

But either way I will agree that id rather not have Masadaverse in this.

I made up my Mind.

I am voting against MLP to be in this multiverse.

As mucn as I dislike the other franchises I mentioned,my immense dislike of MLP has been there since I was little and it is basically my arch enemy

Yellowpig10 said:
What's been voted in so far
dragon quest final fantasy scp foundation dark tower marvel cinematics universe vertigo Mario Zelda Disney danganropa homestuck jojo's adventure ok ko steven universe Warhammer 40,000 the elder scrolls

Since somebody already voted for jojo instead of me I'm gonna change my vote for jojo to kirby

So my final vote is kirby, fist of the north star, star vs the forces of evil, gravity falls and undertale

So the votes are in, there are only one or two that have more than one vote, so here is everything that made it in.

dragon quest

final fantasy

scp foundation

dark tower

marvel cinematics universe

vertigo

Mario

Zelda

Disney

danganronpa

homestuck

jojo's bizarre adventure

ok ko

steven universe

Warhammer 40,000

the elder scrolls

Kirby

fist of the north star

star vs the forces of evil

gravity falls

undertale

So 21 franchises instead of 20, that's totally okay.

Back